• Show
Clear All

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    or go for a rebuild

Leave a comment:

• 93SM4_CB7
    replied
    Don't give up. Just let the cb sit if your able too and save for the H22swap instead of fixing the engine that's pooo. Or do another f22 would be the cheapest route.

Leave a comment:

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    i kno how u feel bro i hope everything gets better bro

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Its beeeeeen a rough two months for my cb7. Went thru starting problems, overheating problems, exhaust problems, alternator problems, and someone even stole my legend sedan lip that I worked so hard to bring back to life. I think this cb is nearing its end with me. Its currently stationed. Hasn't moved in forever. This is the longest cb I ever owned. I had 6 cb7 sedans. This is my very first coupe. This cb has taken me up and downed the east coast. Met some cool friends along the way. This baby has been to florida. It has been to Georgia(where I got two freaking speeding tickets). New hampshire. Even the forest of Maine. Right now, I'm like fukkkkk this car. All I'm doing is draining my bank account to keep her afloat. Now he doesn't want to comply with the efforts I'm putting in.

Sorry I made this post. I'm just so pissed at my car. I never got to swap my H22 in. I never got to boost my G22.

Who knows what lies in the sand for this cb? Maybe, I'll bring her back to life. But for now she sleeps.

Leave a comment:

• P5ylance
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Some snow shots........

hahaha coool, those snow shots make it look like a hatchback under there

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Originally posted by 1badacc View Post
    YOOOOOOO where are the updates bro? J dont be slackin.... come to my house and we will put some time in

Rey, I'm soooooooo slackin over here. I'm gonna pick up the ball again after this week. I got so much to do. I'm gonna head up to your spot so we can do some work.

Leave a comment:

• 1badacc
    replied
    YOOOOOOO where are the updates bro? J dont be slackin.... come to my house and we will put some time in

Leave a comment:

• 91dxaccordcb7
    replied
    nice cope man my 4drs the same color but i got the dx so the bumpers are black

Leave a comment:

• 92accordkidd
    replied
    whats good bro long time dont here from how is the cb holding up

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    I'm already on it. Got my bearings, calipers, and rotors. Just gotta get my hubs. I refuse to smoke next year on the mountain
    thats what i am talking about.

Leave a comment:

• [sLow]CB
    replied
    sweet looking coupe.

Leave a comment:

• F20A CB7
    replied
    koolio, you got the 9091 headlights, i love chrome trimmin.

id kill for chrome trimmings from a jdm cb.

they sell it in the store. but its not the same.

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
    son, get them brakes taken care. ASAP

I'm already on it. Got my bearings, calipers, and rotors. Just gotta get my hubs. I refuse to smoke next year on the mountain

Leave a comment:

• Taurians' Ryde
    replied
    Nice looking coupe!

If you are parking it outside in the winter and can run an extension cord to it...buy a hair dryer and keep it on low in the car when you park it on the passengers side. It will keep the car nice and warm and the windows clear. Don;'t use a space heater. they draw too many amps even on low and are a high electrial risk.

When I parked outsde I did it every night with my prelude and plugged in the block heater too. I have a garage now...YAY.....lol

Leave a comment:

• mercyboy
    replied
    love the car...you should polish the hood with techwax so it can give a nice shine instead of a dull paint

Leave a comment:

Working...
X