F22BPR : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    Is this color the same pink that evil demon's car used to be or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
    Who's evil demon? Nah man, it's not pink. But when I did the license process, the inspector ask me which color is that? I asked "I don't know, it's like a kind of brown I guess," and she say Forget it, it's brown for the license. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Sounds good. I like that look too. What happened to your black rims?
      No pasa nada con los aros, estan bien y los tiene puestos. Pero estan pintados de negros y combina bien con el color y el bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by F22BPR View Post
        No pasa nada con los aros, estan bien y los tiene puestos. Pero estan pintados de negros y combina bien con el color y el bumper.
        Oh good. Yo pense que le pusiste los factory rims pa atras.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nah, tranquilo.

I'm looking every JY for a legend lip, but it's been hard to get it here in P.R., the problem is that Im in love with that lip and I want it as soon as possible. I've just seen one; in a junked legend in front of a house since 5 or 6 years parked there. I've asked to the guy (a grumpy old man) to buy it from him and he told me NO, I'll fix that car. That was like a year ago and the Legend sits in the same place with nothing done.

Comment

Nah, tranquilo.

I'm looking every JY for a legend lip, but it's been hard to get it here in P.R., the problem is that Im in love with that lip and I want it as soon as possible. I've just seen one; in a junked legend in front of a house since 5 or 6 years parked there. I've asked to the guy (a grumpy old man) to buy it from him and he told me NO, I'll fix that car. That was like a year ago and the Legend sits in the same place with nothing done.
            Lol There's like 3 junkyards around here so I might be able to get you one and shipping would be a bit expensive but if you're willing to pay I can help you.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

How much it could be?

And where is the angry bird?

Comment

How much it could be?

And where is the angry bird?
                Ha ha Got tired of having a signature so I deleted it, plus no Accord so I dont log in as much as I used to. The lip could be $20-$50 depending on where I get it from(junkyard or someone on the forum), plus shipping, another $50ish.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

loving the car its clean its simple and a damn good color setup on the interior

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Ha ha Got tired of having a signature so I deleted it, plus no Accord so I dont log in as much as I used to. The lip could be $20-$50 depending on where I get it from(junkyard or someone on the forum), plus shipping, another $50ish.
                    Good. I'll let you know. Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                    loving the car its clean its simple and a damn good color setup on the interior
                    Thanks man. I was thinking about change the brown by black.

Comment

Good. I'll let you know. Thanks a lot.
                      NP. Keep us updated.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                      X