No announcement yet.

DoMiNiCaNoCB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey wats sup everybody i did say i will post up my new car when i get it so here it is my second car and a huge step up for me

yeaaa i got a bimmer never thought i would see the day i would be driving in one of these

Comment

nice nice nice! bmw looks a little tall hah
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

nice pick up my dude
        My Member Ride --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...66#post2857666

My For Sale Thread --> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181371

Comment

I'm lovin the saw blades

Comment

polish the blades man! lol.
            im in the process of polishing my se wheels. two out of 4 done.
            Accord SE

93se
            Members Ride
            Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
            Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

What did you ever do with those black grab rails i sold you?

Comment

Nice bimmer son! I always see something different when I come here, but this shit....this shit right here ***** !! Lol mad props. I like that first pic on page 1 too. Where was that at?
                92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                  I'm lovin the saw blades
                  thanks i loved them too when i had the car

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
                  polish the blades man! lol.
                  im in the process of polishing my se wheels. two out of 4 done.
                  i would have if i still had the car but its all good one day ima own another but ima come back harder then ever

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  What did you ever do with those black grab rails i sold you?
                  i put them on and they looked official loved them but i sold it with the car

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                  Nice bimmer son! I always see something different when I come here, but this shit....this shit right here ***** !! Lol mad props. I like that first pic on page 1 too. Where was that at?
                  thanks kevin and word theres always something new with me and its always quick lol and the pic in the first page was taken but someone from the simply clean meet that was held behind tavern on the lakes night club shit came out so official

Comment

Nice Bemmer, any plans for it?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Nice Bemmer, any plans for it?
                      Thanks... Any planss!!! Woahh I have a list lol and u guys can tell I'm very detailed about the way i am with my car I do things nice, simple and clean. And I just can't stand being in a stock car even if its mine I always gotta be doing something just so that I can feel complete, so this next one is no exception. But wat I can say is there's gonna be a lot of carbon fiber parts and nice ones too, dished rims and a nice and low suspension. But all this will take time its not like a honda where the parts are cheap lol which I miss so much. But its time to step up and do big things. When I'm done ima make this bimmer come to life while breaking peoples necks lmao!!

Comment

Working...
                      X