No announcement yet.

TracieS : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing at the moment really just need to start putting the car back together all the way and getting stuff knocked out.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Just bought some type 2's should be here by the end of the week

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Most excellent, my righteous friend.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Polished and cleaned my front window and pushed it outside to get some this weather we have been having lately.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Looking great man, I want some f&f or the megan ez streets so I can't wait to see how low they get.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Looking good man. Love how the white looks with the grey.

Off topic...sunroof on an LX? Missed something somewhere.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yea when my uncle had the car the roof had to be replaced so he went with a ex top for the sunroof lol

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

not bad on the engine bay but theres a couple of minor details that was left out

Comment

Thanks but please share and Ill go back and fix it.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                      Thanks but please share and Ill go back and fix it.
                      the primer/painted throttle cable, brake booster. its would look better black.
                      i think the brake prop valve couldve been cleaned along with the brake lines. the right front brake line is primer/painted.. the brake booster could be flipped so the vaccum line could be on the bottom

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Ill go back and fix it I wasn't go to run that booster originally but the one I had from the parts car had abs so it wouldn't work. So I had to use this one for the time being but the paint was eating off of it from brake fluid so I just painted it like that.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Whens the heart transplant taking place bro!? Lol and those Type 2's! You bastard

Lookin good man, but i agree theres a few things I'D clean up in that bay as well

Keep it up tho shes coming along very nicely

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

im glad you took these details that i said the right way not the wrong way. thats says alot

Comment

slammed cb7 ftw! nice looking car bro keep up the good work

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Front two are already on the car. And should be ordering the motor tomorrow.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                                X