• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mappycb7 : 1992 Accord EX

UPDATED!! as of 2/23/14

condition: stock for the most part

Engine: stock (oh yeah!)

Susp: Dropped on Yonaka full coil-overs.
    waiting on:camber kit

Int:tan, stock

ext: Stock, Enkei 92's on khumo ecsta tires

Parts waiting installation:
    Fog lights, side markers, trunk swap. Other boring mechanical stuff.

before:

after:

It's been a long time but finally got something updated. The going is slow but it is steady. I might get gripe about the new suspension set up but it really is an upgrade. simple to adjust and does what it's supposed to do (and was the right price). Rides a bit bouncy but as low as it is I still have had no trouble with getting in and out of driveways and I have yet to scrape on anything. My first choice for suspension was fnf type 1's but their prices were skyrocketing. Last time I checked they were up to $630 while the yonaka's were at $499 with free shipping! I figured "what the hell" I've been hearing good things about them so I figure it's about the same as having fnf's just more bang for buck.
    Last edited by mappyCB7; 02-23-2014, 07:27 PM.

Good luck with her man!!! She doesnt look liek she need much
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

some pictures of the updates. 2/23/14

Last edited by mappyCB7; 02-23-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

some new pics.

I need better pictures lol
        Last edited by mappyCB7; 07-01-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

hope to see some good work soon
          -----------------------------------------------

''It is what it is, Do what you want''
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167905

Comment

What about the dent on the back left?
            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Quite the dent in the quarter panel.

Looks great in the first pic.

Comment

looking forward to seeing it alive
                  Last edited by pupildel; 02-22-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

@pupildel

Dude, you care nothing for these member's rides threads you're posting in. You are only jacking up your post count for some unknown reason by saying the same generic thing in each thread. What's the point? If you're not going to say anything for the benefit of the member whose thread you're posting in, go away. There's not much of a point in checking out your member's ride thread because the major thing you've done is put green wire loom all over everything and it's so bright and obnoxious I can see it from here. Then again, you won't see this because this thread no longer serves a purpose to you and you'll never check back.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

you needed this
                      Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                      @pupildel

Dude, you care nothing for these member's rides threads you're posting in. You are only jacking up your post count for some unknown reason by saying the same generic thing in each thread. What's the point? If you're not going to say anything for the benefit of the member whose thread you're posting in, go away. There's not much of a point in checking out your member's ride thread because the major thing you've done is put green wire loom all over everything and it's so bright and obnoxious I can see it from here. Then again, you won't see this because this thread no longer serves a purpose to you and you'll never check back.
                      x2....

btw nice work your doing bro i see your really looking forward on bringing this car up, ps. i miss those cd5 rims.
                      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Good progress. BTW, whats wrong with the donor car? From what I saw, the donor car was in one piece. Nothing that cannot be repairable. Anyway good luck..

Comment

thanks for all the replies!! moar updates.

well my brother cracked the block on it and he kind of beat the hell out of it. It was his DD and he never had time to work on it ( I usually did that) so it slowly fell appart. I already have the same car in 5spd form and I didn't need another car but I bought it off of him as it was cheap and I was in need of some parts.

scrapped some stuff, sold some, still have about half a car in parts in my garage.

anyway new pictures of how it sits now have been edited in.

Comment

Moar coupes...nice start man...I love the 92-93 trunks
                            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

very great and intensive work going on here. I like it. Keep this up!!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X