oneoffaccord : 1992 Accord EX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin good liking the part collection
    Last edited by pupildel; 02-22-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pupildel View Post
      loookin goood check my mrt and let me know what you think
      thanks man, i did check it out btw. no update on the car. ive been working on my hatch instead. ill wait to it gets warmer out and start on it. sorry for the let down

Comment

Not much going on, but right now im doing 2 brake boosters and master cylinders including mine at the moment. So im pretty much doing theres and mine at the same time. Just repainting black, flipping the booster around and cleaning up the master.

heres the progress on the booster, more work was done to the booster but pics werent taken. I will have more pics tomorrow

Comment

Got the brake booster all stripped. ill work on it some more tomorrow night

Comment

The civic is looking good, Larry, but I can't wait til you turn your full attention to this (soon to be) beast!

It is funny, though that both of us are working on our brake boosters at the same time. Its the details that make the difference!

I may have missed it, but are you going with body color or something else, like black, for the booster?
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              The civic is looking good, Larry, but I can't wait til you turn your full attention to this (soon to be) beast!

It is funny, though that both of us are working on our brake boosters at the same time. Its the details that make the difference!

I may have missed it, but are you going with body color or something else, like black, for the booster?
              thank you sir, i cant wait either. civic should be done this month. so when thats all done ill have the accord in the garage in may i hope. lol.

only reason why im doing my brake booster is because im doing 2 of my friends boosters at the same time. all being painted black. the smallest detail is always the best. i hate color match boosters

Comment

Finally got around to gettting the rest of my brake fittings and clutch line today. Its looking good

Comment

oh shet, oh shetttt!!!!!!

Comment

Finally gotten around to finishing up the booster. Came out great i must say.

Comment

Hey what size banjo fittings did you use for the clutch line
                      NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                      DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                        Hey what size banjo fittings did you use for the clutch line
                        for what the stock accord or the s2k?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                          for what the stock accord or the s2k?
                          Is that 12mm on the dampener side and 10mm on the clutch master side.
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

I really cant say, but use the search button. Can't give away answers

Comment

that booster did come out quite nice

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                                Finally gotten around to finishing up the booster. Came out great i must say.

Dayuummmm! That brake booster is still wet aint it!?? Lol
                                92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X