X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord Animal: 1992 Accord EX

Update: 2/5/06

Back to the drawing boards....

My Plans are to go black. Painting it myself with a better budger for sure! I am brand new to body work so no hatin yet. I have having a blast doing it, and hope to have it done in time for the chicago meet this coming Sunday.

A long time ago...
    Whut up guys/gals. My name is Adam, I am also on accordtuner.com I have heard props for this site so I decided to give it a try.

Here it is finished. I used Banner Red Gloss spray paint from wal-mart . I am about 90% satisfied with how the car turned out. Yes it has some qwirks but it looks MUCH better then it did. Plus I had a lot a fun painting it. If any one has any questions feel free to ask. THE RIMS ARE GOING TO CHANGE. Yes, they look like a hairy feces at the moment, and I have gotten a new hood (see sig, and squint)

UPDATE: 4/2/05

The Transformation.......

Wheel Stripping Progress - I used Expoxy paint so it is TOUGH work!

Engine/Performance:
    Short Ram

Audio/Electronics:
    Walmart baby!

Suspension/Wheels:
    KYB Gr-2 with H&K springs

Exterior:
    Multicolored

Interior:
    FD Seat Covers, painted components

Future Plans:
    H22 & Manual Transmission Conversion (Email me with tips please!)
    Last edited by AccordAnimal; 02-05-2006, 03:35 PM.

lol is that car a joke? "no offence" but it seems like u put those pics up to hurt our cb7's out there.. WAT HAVE U DONE!
    1st Car 1990 Accord Ex-R*Dead // Tow Truck
    2nd Car 1992 Integra Gs*Dead // Tree//Water
    3rd Car 1992 Accord Ex-R // Keepin For EVER!!

Comment

no, no joke there, what is so hideous about it?

Comment

quick question, why did you decide to go with red paint instead of something darker like black or blue?
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

what color was it before?

Comment

Before it was an "iranian purple" very sick looking, it was truly hidious. My Brother painted his truck flat black, and I wanted to try something a little more challenging. I did it mainly for the challenge, and fun of it.

Comment

oh yeah u should follow this http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=279

Comment

well i can see why you blurred the car in your Sig.

I agree with h22a 4thgen, its kind of a joke.
                Whats with the spray paint? you should of at least rented an air gun.
                Whats with the hood? can't you fix that. and are you trying to go for the carbon fiber look with the paint job.
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I remeber when I was 17, I'm now 18 but I do recall the stupid stuff I use to say, it's ok....

Do you have a problem reading the whole post before you spout off......?

"and I have gotten a new hood (see sig, and squint)"

Don't be a hater.... You mom doesn't like it. Also if you read down the page you will see that I simply did it for the challenge/ money issues. Same reason people hunt withe Bows insted of rifles.

And I ask again, what is so "funny" about it?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                    And I ask again, what is so "funny" about it?
                    that you think it looks good
                    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

OMG I swear kid GO AND READ MY POST!!!! There are acutally words there, not just pictures! Here is another direct quote

"I am about 90% satisfied with how the car turned out. Yes it has some qwirks but it looks MUCH better then it did. Plus I had a lot a fun painting it"

Plus, don't worry about not responding to the whole hood conversation becuase we all know you got OWNED!!!!

Comment

I didnt get "owned" you retard. all i did was ask what happened to the hood, not if you got a new one. either way. your car is still ugly, so in the end your the one who is OWNED when you have to drive that pile of shit in public.

its cars like yours that i like to laugh at when i see them in my rear view mirror
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

wellcome to this board!!!
                          don't worry about those guys, They are just high with jdm drugs, but we all know we're not made of money.
                          I like what i see cuz I can see u put a lot of work into the cb7 with the limted money, therefore I bet it looks good to u!
                          check out out diy on this board, they help and not very costly too.
                          hope u'll learn something on this board, cuz thats how everyone improve!

Now peoples, stop flaming this poor guy!!

-Henry

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Hood: Get a grip, you said "couldn't you fix that". When in the post I said I got a new one. DONE. Use whatever word you want for that one.

Your Car: Let's see it. You can talk, but can you walk?

My Car: Stfu new-b. I never said my car was anything great, and if fact I don't claim that it is, so there is no way in hell I could ever get owned by something I never said was great.

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
                              wellcome to this board!!!
                              don't worry about those guys, They are just high with jdm drugs, but we all know we're not made of money.
                              I like what i see cuz I can see u put a lot of work into the cb7 with the limted money, therefore I bet it looks good to u!
                              check out out diy on this board, they help and not very costly too.
                              hope u'll learn something on this board, cuz thats how everyone improve!

Now peoples, stop flaming this poor guy!!

-Henry
                              you have to remember, he posts on accordtuner a lot. he is a complete idiot when it comes to everything. my flamming comes from the precious time i lost reading his rediculous posts on accord tuner. its my form of payback
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                              X