No announcement yet.

Dhsmokymcpot : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my exhaust put on and replaced the tube seals this weekend. Also deleted a/c and p/s. got a couple pics but didnt get to get any when done cuz of a torrential downpour. Found out I got a exhaust leak, gotta find that tomorrow. I think i know where its at though.

Last edited by Dhsmokymcpot; 09-03-2011, 11:50 PM.

Originally posted by Dr.x
    You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

wow great start love the two tone looks really good.. and deff. drop will set it off..
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

so I got to spend a little money on the car and did some work. Got some oem window shades and fogs. Went with a 3k hid setup since i have the 4300 hid setup as my lows. Just got done wiring the switch up and it all work

You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

so with the whole loss of a couple months and the lack of progression with my car I haven't updated this for awhile but never fear there is more...

So my tax return went to the car ..

not pictured are new lower ball joints, wheel bearings and cl hubs.

I also got my windows tinted and a set of amber corners. I don't have any pics of the car right now, its dirty and im lazy. The weather also hasn't be cooperative with my schedule so its hard to clean at night in the rain or cold

But there will be pictures when it all gets installed in three weeks

Comment

Nice upgrades; now install them!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Thanks i cant wait till i get em on the car

Comment

So i got these installed today

And just cuz i dont have a pic of the front end with amber corners

Comment

I'm Low!!

So i got some work done yesterday. Managed to get my HOR swap done along with my drop . Still gotta let it settle but damn if it don't look better

Still gotta replace the IM gasket and waitin on my switch so I can install the rear fog.

Comment

did a little work

and a night shot

And just because I like the way it looks sittin in the yard

Comment

looking good there
                      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                        looking good there
                        Thanks

Comment

So its been awhile since i put anything in here, but not much has been done to her so its kinda a moot point. So I'm saying that change is coming and hopefully pretty soon.

Here is a pic of my latest mod

But for what is coming up i have just a couple pics of what the ups and usps guys dropped off

motor mounts

intake spacer

pistons and not pictured are rods from bisi

I have more but am waiting on a box of goodies from honda. So hopefully ill have some more pics to put in over the next month.

Comment

YAY !!!! more goodies this one thanks to shankenstien

Comment

I don't know if your grill is like it was a year ago but I'd seriously consider removing it. That blocks lots of needed air flow to the radiator.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                                I don't know if your grill is like it was a year ago but I'd seriously consider removing it. That blocks lots of needed air flow to the radiator.
                                actually there is no difference with it like that vs stock. I removed the AC condenser so there is nothing blocking the radiator at the bottom thru the bumper. But my cousin's dad backed into the car and broke the grill so it will be coming off pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X