No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1991 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally let it get the best of me, and I opened up my 1 piecers and this is the result.

Tell me that front end doesn't look mean now.

If you look closely, you can see the corner lens popped out of the front clip. That happened to both headlights while I was squeezing them together while sealing them up. Bothered!

I'll tell ya, opening up and blackhousing a set of 1 piecers is WAY easier than doing our USDM headlights. I was so surprised how easy it was, and what little effort it took.

Comment

Id be affraid to break them haha. They came out nice as hell though

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
      Originally posted by keepinitclean
      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

I actually began to melt a couple of the mounting tabs while they were in the oven. It only takes a couple minutes of them being in there at 250.

The real piss off was when sealing them up, the corner light lens popped out while I was putting pressure on the lens.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          I actually began to melt a couple of the mounting tabs while they were in the oven. It only takes a couple minutes of them being in there at 250.

The real piss off was when sealing them up, the corner light lens popped out while I was putting pressure on the lens.
          Damn so now you gotta reopen them? That sucks bro.

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
          Originally posted by keepinitclean
          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Yeah, but for now I'll just leave them until it starts pissing me off or I decide to do a retrofit.

Tonight I'm going to wire up my bumper signals into running lights and signals using brake/running light tail lamp sockets and bulbs, and may spray the gauge cluster rings chrome.

Comment

As posted above, I just finished the bumper running light mod.

I used a pair of tail light sockets with 1157 bulbs and wired it all up. Looks good I think!

Comment

Amazing what some silver paint and a red marker will do.

Comment

This car was sold on September 17, 2011 in trade for my old 1991 SE.

It's a shame that this car will probably fall subject to a neglected and hard life.

Comment

Working...
                  X