Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ray ray
    replied
    lol. hey everyone been along time since ive been on. but im kinda back. actually back to where it all started. im driving a white ef hatch that is fairly clean al stock for now. reminds me of my first ef hatch.owequitit can surely remember it. anyways it will be a ver slow build money is tight and its been a rough couple of years. hoping to get life back on track. hope everyone is doing good.

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Hey Ray Ray how you been. I havent talked to ya in forever. Hope all is well

Leave a comment:

• owequitit
    replied
    Pictures and stuff?

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    no ive always loved these cars. i just got in a bad situation with the wrong woman.for too long.lol. hopefully my life will get back on track now.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Welcome back OG. Glad to see the game didnt leave you

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys im back once again.got rid of the girlfriend that was bleeding me dry and killing me and got another 93 ex seattle silver accord. its a 4 door and all stock and its an auto but its clean and i only paid 800 for it. it will be awhile before i can do much too it but i will try. im in no rush im getting old and its just nice to have a comfortable car to drive. ill post pics when i can im not online much.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    lol oh man you had to post that pic you dog.lol. yeah those would be nice but i sold off all of my stuff when i sold my old coupe and the green accord has been gone for almost a year.lol. and i didnt sell my truck today so im hoping for tommorrow. as soon as i do im headed to phoenix. i will be back in a coupe soon.

Leave a comment:

• civic_90_08
    replied

Ray, i think your going to like my wheel choice.

-Jordan

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Welcome back! The 90-91 green cb7 isn't arcadia green but nice find! How much di you pay for it? Any pics?

Leave a comment:

• mj213
    replied
    Let me know if you need some parts, I may have something you might need.

Can't wait to see it!

Leave a comment:

• almostJDM
    replied
    very nice, hope it works out for you

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well guys a new members ride may be started tommorrow. if i sell my truck me and owequitit are headed to phoenix to pick up a new coupe. and ill start to build its very clean and the color is very nice. ill keep it for a surprise when i post pics. ive got my fingers crossed, prey for me everyone.

Leave a comment:

• b3nsonx
    replied
    wow sick ride man

Leave a comment:

• PUMASTi
    replied
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    well its official guys i am back in a cb7 its not a coupe its a 4 door arcadia green 5 speed ex that has been very well maintained. matter of fact they just replaced every gasket and seal on the motor about 15,000 miles ago. ive got a huge folder full of receipts for maintenance done on it. shes 100% stock right now. but as im sure you all know it wont stay that way. so let the jdm accord 4 door build begin.lol. i hope i can build it better than my coupe and make you guys proud. i will start a new mr for her when i get some pics.im sure you cant tell but im quite excited. i traded the bmw convertible straight across for her thats how bad i wanted another clean cb7.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X