No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! I am getting it repaired and repainted soon! It should look just like new!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      I used to have a CG5 sedan and an e30 coupe, but I sold those two a long time ago
      And I thought 17s were peeeerfect! They aren't too big or small, jusssst perfect. In my opinion of course.
      Yeeaaaa I have liked the same girl ever since 2nd grade and yet I haven't asked her out I don't think the car would help much

I also like how 99% of the people on here don't know how old I am

You are pretty damn young! you and my little nephew are practically the same age! Its pretty sick that you already have your car fixed up like this.. now once you are old enough for a job u will be able to buy some ballin' ass wheels and maybe a 5spd swap along with a bigger motor

My brother got his package btw he laughed at the way you shipped it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Luis View Post
        You are pretty damn young! you and my little nephew are practically the same age! Its pretty sick that you already have your car fixed up like this.. now once you are old enough for a job u will be able to buy some ballin' ass wheels and maybe a 5spd swap along with a bigger motor

My brother got his package btw he laughed at the way you shipped it lol
        Thanks! I do want some baller wheels!!! Im not to sure about a 5speed swap though, its a daily driver and I have no other car to drive so I want this to be hassle free if im going on long trips. The only way id end up with another tranny is if mine blew. And the other tranny would be an h22 lsd 5 speed tranny.

LOL, it was only 50 cents to ship it! So I had no problem giving it away

Did he like it?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I used to have a CG5 sedan and an e30 coupe, but I sold those two a long time ago
          And I thought 17s were peeeerfect! They aren't too big or small, jusssst perfect. In my opinion of course.
          Yeeaaaa I have liked the same girl ever since 2nd grade and yet I haven't asked her out I don't think the car would help much

I also like how 99% of the people on here don't know how old I am

Thanks I try my best, having no job gives me more time to work on the cb, so I use it to my advantage

You have some sexy ass c2s mang! And not for me lol, I'm too young for any of that shit anyways, I want a girl I like, not no bitch!
          Well man im not gonna air out your age but your tall as shit for your age! and with that whip im sure you will be able to pull her for a nice dinner date tell her your passenger leather seat needs someone to keep it warm and that you and it would love for her to be the one doing that

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

its all about the car man, just dont use the car as an excuse not to get a gf. otherwise youll never get one.

it is good work though, and youre heading in a good direction atm. but things can change?\

ive seen builds go from nothing to something back to-nothing
            Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 04-13-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
              Well man im not gonna air out your age but your tall as shit for your age! and with that whip im sure you will be able to pull her for a nice dinner date tell her your passenger leather seat needs someone to keep it warm and that you and it would love for her to be the one doing that
              And I have huge ass feet! I hope so mang! I just gotta wait for the right one

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
              its all about the car man, just dont use the car as an excuse not to get a gf. otherwise youll never get one.

it is good work though, and youre heading in a good direction atm. but things can change?\

ive seen builds go from nothing to something back to-nothing
              I will get one eventually! But that's another thing all together...And the car will be with me for life! I will keep it to be something, all day everyday!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It Is Done.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It Is Done.
                  Pics or ban!
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

The camera is charging

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

The camera is charging
                      Better get a longer USB before than banstick comes down.....

Comment

Its a freakin huge ass battery dude, lol its a canon rebel t2I

But I will give you THIS:

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Is that your new 4 wheeler?????

Comment

Amazing looking drop ...

Sexy indeed ....

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Looks really good wanna give me your car lol

Comment

[QUOTE=dj_ender;2977693]Is that your new 4 wheeler????? [/QUOTE

Yea suuuuure.

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                                Amazing looking drop ...

Sexy indeed ....

Thanks broski!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X