• Show
Clear All

she look's nice

Comment

nice wagon, welcome to the family
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Thanks..she is coming along slowly..fixing to start getting body ready for paint

Got a little body work to do and it will be ready

Comment

so here are some pics of the engine ... so yes it can be done. It has the F22B DOHC intake on it !!

And my hubby fixing the stupid bolt that the alighnment shop broke and put some bolt in there that wasn't the right one. Wont be going back there again. He set the toe back to the right settings using the old school way of doing it. Tape measure. it drives so much better now.

Comment

Hopefully I got it right.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Well I am hoping to put some more pics up and maybe see about getting the roof rack put on....it's all coming together!!

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMomma6 View Post
                Well I am hoping to put some more pics up and maybe see about getting the roof rack put on....it's all coming together!!
                Requesting DIY pics while installing OEM roof racks. Purdy please?
                And btw Momma .. you should get some hood pins for the CF Hood?
                If that baby has a blow-back while you're doin mach II on the interstate .. no bueno!
                Comin along just fine ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                  Requesting DIY pics while installing OEM roof racks. Purdy please?
                  And btw Momma .. you should get some hood pins for the CF Hood?
                  If that baby has a blow-back while you're doin mach II on the interstate .. no bueno!
                  Comin along just fine ..
                  Ok..We should be able to get some pics when we put it on..my hubby said that he was going to puts some hood pins on the hood..for some reason it doesn't shut all the way on one side..

Comment

No roof rack on yet maybe this weekend we will see about getting it on

Going to finally get the windows tinted in a couple of weeks..be glad when that happens

Then after those things are done going to get started on body work and wheel repainting

She is coming alone!!!

Comment

Getting the windows tinted on the car finally then I am going to push the hubby to get the roof rack on..YAY!!

Comment

Love to have a wagon keep up the progress.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Windows tinted and added some driving lights cause these back roads are bad in the dark.

Comment

Got the new lip in for the wagon..putting it on this weekend.will post up pics later!!

Comment

Looking good. I would love to own a wagon some day. Speaking of wagons What ever happened to the wagon with the H-Motor and the full racing seats in the back. You were driving it the weekend of the meet a few years back. Damn Jacobs meet was epic that weekend I had so much fun. I hope I can make it down there again.
                              One Day At A Time
                              "Honda Connaisseur"
                              1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                              1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                              1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                              1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                              1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                              1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                              Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                              Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Originally posted by STL_92_Accord View Post
                                Looking good. I would love to own a wagon some day. Speaking of wagons What ever happened to the wagon with the H-Motor and the full racing seats in the back. You were driving it the weekend of the meet a few years back. Damn Jacobs meet was epic that weekend I had so much fun. I hope I can make it down there again.
                                This is the only wagon I have had..Jacob had nother one that was green but his ex has that car..I am his wife Nena..thanks for the nice coments on the car..it is all coming together the way I am wanting it to..just got to get it all done

Comment

Working...
                                X