I97SupraTTI: 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I97SupraTTI: 1992 Accord LX

Stupid Ford van drivers..... Oh well I was fully reimbursed for not being at fault and got a new 92 Accord

1992 Accord Ex, cept this time it's a 5spd

Engine
    STOCK

Exterior
    -M3 mirrors
    -Euro antenna

Interior
    STOCK

Suspension/Wheels
    16" Prime chrome rims (came with car )

Audio/Electronics
    -12" kicker
    -HiFonics amp
    -Sony MP3 cd deck
    -Prestige alarm w/ remote start

Future Plans
    None, sold car.
    Last edited by i97supratti; 02-04-2006, 12:50 PM.

nice ride mang

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Nice start man

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Good Start.....what do you mean... DIY spray interior?

Comment

tooo stock for my eyes....................but i do love the front bumper, wish that would look good on my car

Comment

I mean the paint the vinyl in the car. I saw a DIY on this site I think. It involved sanding the vinyl, then spraying it. It's not the ricer method that starts chipping and peeling after 2 weeks, it was a more professional approach.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
              tooo stock for my eyes....................but i do love the front bumper, wish that would look good on my car
              You are saying that u wish u had that bumper? Cuz its stock, and i think we all do.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                I mean the paint the vinyl in the car. I saw a DIY on this site I think. It involved sanding the vinyl, then spraying it. It's not the ricer method that starts chipping and peeling after 2 weeks, it was a more professional approach.
                Oh ok...for a second there I thought you where going to spray the trim red or something...

Comment

Nah, I just dont like the gray interior too much. I plan on getting my interior vinyl black, maybe with some white highlights like the vents or something.

Comment

You are saying that u wish u had that bumper? Cuz its stock, and i think we all do.
                    The only reason i want that frotn bumper is cuz of the fogs,........

Comment

another black CB7 with the OEM foglights........now that's tigh ....good start

thinkin bout getting a lip?
                      =my idea of classic JDM
                      to my car page

Comment

i love it...just take the 'R' emblem off!!!
                        H22A Coupe For Sale!

Comment

I will when it gets warm. Right now it's only there so water does not go into the holes. I plan on smoothing bondo over it, then coloring it. And sadly.....my car isn't black It's a really dark blue. According to the VIN, its celestial blue pearl. And I do plan on getting a lip soon, first i will lower it and see how it looks.

Oh, and i have a problem with my fog light. The driver side one. There is water inside it, do i have to buy a new one? Or can i somehow fix it?

Comment

I will when it gets warm. Right now it's only there so water does not go into the holes. I plan on smoothing bondo over it, then coloring it. And sadly.....my car isn't black It's a really dark blue. According to the VIN, its celestial blue pearl. And I do plan on getting a lip soon, first i will lower it and see how it looks.

Oh, and i have a problem with my fog light. The driver side one. There is water inside it, do i have to buy a new one? Or can i somehow fix it?

humm i doubt you can find a new one or used on my behalf . you might want to post pics to see whats goin on inside .. if theres rust, or any mildew from water ?
                            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

It looks like dirty water. I will heat up the light, pry it open and clean it out. Then seal it back and attach it.

Comment

Working...
                              X