Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the P12 in today. Torqey

Comment

My car requires special accomodations. Haha got an alignment done in class acouple days ago

Comment

Uggghhhhhhh!

After(not all that clean but miles better thn before!)

Also found some wagon knuckles. Debating wether i should get them and get some drilled/slotted rotors for them

Lastly... Got new license plate frames

Comment

Lookin good man! The wheels totally set the whole look off. The green on tan interior with the bronze wheels is so slick.

I've been a fan of this car from day one, and love what you're doing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            Lookin good man! The wheels totally set the whole look off. The green on tan interior with the bronze wheels is so slick.

I've been a fan of this car from day one, and love what you're doing with it.
            You sir are the first to notice what i was after ever since i got the wheels. I wanted to paint them a color that wouldnt only go with the paint but the tan interior also(i really like the tan interior compared to the maroon in my old coupe). Thats why im considering picking up some tan RSX seats, i think they would complete the look, however i do live in so cal where its sunny 99.8 of the time so leather i far from ideal here

Comment

I can tell you from the tan SE leather in my car with out hot summers, that I am not a fan of the leather. I prefer my black cloth Prelude seats. But the leather looks nicer, so....

Comment

I can tell you from the tan SE leather in my car with out hot summers, that I am not a fan of the leather. I prefer my black cloth Prelude seats. But the leather looks nicer, so....
                You speak nothing but the truth... I wish some RSX's came with cloth seats... Imagine a RSX seat done in that Bride red... I would just get some bucket seats but theyre just not comfortable for DD at all...

Comment

Locally for sale I've found a set of Canadian DC2 ITR red Recaros for $600. Want. So. Bad.

Comment

Locally for sale I've found a set of Canadian DC2 ITR red Recaros for $600. Want. So. Bad.
                    Thats actually really cheap. I know a dude that just paid 600 for just one red recaro

Update: Finally got around to putting the HL washers on

Comment

^
                      Im very jealous right now.....Ive been dying for a pair so bad but i cant find any. Nonetheless your car looks sexy as always

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                        ^
                        Im very jealous right now.....Ive been dying for a pair so bad but i cant find any. Nonetheless your car looks sexy as always
                        Thank you, sir. Not sure how i feel about them just yet... Haha like most other mods i have done to this car, it either sinks in within the first 3 days or it gets pulled off

Comment

Fixed my leak thursday in class. New oil pan gasket, drain bolt, wix oil filter and fresh new oil. went back to Castrol part synthetic, Penzoil sucks

Seems like the gasket had never been replaced, it was ON THERE!!! Couldnt scrape if off so washed the pan with solvent and torched the gasket off. Did the job, no mas leaks

Comment

Quick update: Removed headlight washers, tried on some window visors and rear window visor off a cg but not diggin the whole look, its just not for me. Keepin' it simple, keepin' it clean

Also got new prothane endlinks

Before:

After:

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
                              Quick update: Removed headlight washers, tried on some window visors and rear window visor off a cg but not diggin the whole look, its just not for me. Keepin' it simple, keepin' it clean

are you on coilovers? I love your stance, how big are your wheels and what size tire are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by Amiss View Post
                                are you on coilovers? I love your stance, how big are your wheels and what size tire are you running?
                                Not complete coilovers. Koni shocks, GC sleeves. Wheels are 17x7 et38 wrapped in 215/45/17's. Thanks man

Comment

Working...
                                X