No announcement yet.

92accordkidd : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you could get a better hood from the junkyard for 30 bucks?
    Looks good, was the title salvaged?

Comment

I'm not worried about the body at this moment just into building the motor I know I could get a hood at the yard for 30 also need to replave my hood. Update got my head gasket in the mail I'm going to start tearing the motor down tomorow morning pics will be up by tomorow night and the head going to the machine shop

Comment

damn i didnt talk to you for 3 days and you're already planning an engine teardown ?
        10th Anniversary Accord.
        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
          damn i didnt talk to you for 3 days and you're already planning an engine teardown ?

Lol the head is coming off tommorow in the morning have to go run and to the autopart store and get some extra sockets since I broke acouple today. Pics will be taking early in the morning I stopped because I ran out of light

Comment

damn ,, i get home at around 2 from school ,, ill hit you up to see what you're doong by then
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

This isn't a MRT, it's in the MRT format, but it's posted in the beginner image gallery.
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                This isn't a MRT, it's in the MRT format, but it's posted in the beginner image gallery.
                I asked deev to put me back in the beginner section because I really wasn't doing nothing to car but now all the updates are coming in such as paint h23 intake manifold swap and much more the car is down due to blown head gasket pics will be up very soon uploading my pictures to photobucket threw my ipod since my computer is broke. Update the head is in the machine shop getting resurface everything will be put together no later then tomorrow or Thursday have to stop by honda to get new pin dowel for the head

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                  I asked deev to put me back in the beginner section because I really wasn't doing nothing to car but now all the updates are coming in such as paint h23 intake manifold swap and much more the car is down due to blown head gasket pics will be up very soon uploading my pictures to photobucket threw my ipod since my computer is broke. Update the head is in the machine shop getting resurface everything will be put together no later then tomorrow or Thursday have to stop by honda to get new pin dowel for the head
                  Damn it, I had that thought in the back of my mind after I posted. There's never a reason to "demote" your MRT just because nothing is being done to the car. Nice work so far!
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

update

i been busy changing the head gasket but here go the pics from when i did the head gasket job i have more on my phone just have to upload them

old head gasket off the block

picture of the old head gasket

how she sat for a couple of hours

Comment

Glad u fixing it.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        Glad u fixing it.
                        Yea I rather do it myself and save some money btw I seen u yesterday u walked right past my car and past me

Comment

gorgeous honda, is the colour phantom grey purl? looks just like ours lol,

Comment

My bad man. I prolly was on foot. I'm 100% sure I didn't ignore u meng. I would've thru up the Peace sign.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              My bad man. I prolly was on foot. I'm 100% sure I didn't ignore u meng. I would've thru up the Peace sign.
                              Yea u was on foot and had your head phones on I figured ivwas going for your daily walk

Comment

the rest of the photos from head gasket job

cleaning the surface

new head gasket on

head and timing belt on

everything back together

Comment

Working...
                                X