DarkHusk11 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
    Lookin good man not too bad of a buy either i like where this is goin!
    Thanks dude!

Originally posted by dhill_cb7 View Post
    Wow man I would die if i went to junk yard with you, we would buy all the cb parts haha. That is a very nice haul my friend, i just wish i had a truck to pick up all the xl parts. (i could remove my passenger seat lol and buy one at a time )
    Lol I raped that se coupe. You gotta get a junkyard truck its what I did lol

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Awww yeah super score on the leather! Even though it's kinda torn up, once you clean all that suff up, MMMMM, that is going to look sooooo nice on your Arcadia green. Fuckin right doggy!

I love my SE leather.
    Yes I couldnt believe it when I seen it haha, it cleaned up pretty good front seats are bad though but theyll do for now

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.
    Challenge accepted

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
    Originally posted by keepinitclean

Comment

Today

I love the way it came out it feels like a totally different car, I love the leather haha... Enjoy

Comment

Wait a second....those front seats are different than mine. The bottom cushion is different, the bolstering on the seatback is different, and what's that power switch on the side? You also don't have the seat mounted armrest like I have.They almost seem like they're out of a CL or something. Your rears are the same as mine though.

Mine came out of a 93 SE too. Hmmmm. Weird.

Comment

Its to raise it up and down, I thought it was weird too.. Maybe they are but they were in a legit SE Coupe. and the power for the motor was plugged into a oem harness

Comment

Weird. Maybe that was an option. This sounds like a mystery for Tippey to solve.

Comment

Ultra rare option!! Haha

Comment

Nice progress on the car, keep up the good work. Those seats are cd5 seats.
                Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Weird. Maybe that was an option. This sounds like a mystery for Tippey to solve.
                  I was waiting for him to chime in haha. I lol'd a bit.

I saw a nice sedan se in the yard a few months back but the leather was in worse condition then that.

Nice score man.

Comment

i have seen cd5's with those seats with that power option, nice coupe btw

Comment

Originally posted by rkcb7 View Post
                      Nice progress on the car, keep up the good work. Those seats are cd5 seats.
                      Thanks! and are you positive about this?

I was waiting for him to chime in haha. I lol'd a bit.

I saw a nice sedan se in the yard a few months back but the leather was in worse condition then that.

Nice score man.
                      Thanks dude, I should pm him and maybe he will know haha. Did you grab the door panels out of it?

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                      i have seen cd5's with those seats with that power option, nice coupe btw

Thanks dude yea but the bottom cushion is different then the ones I have, also the wear and aging of the leather match exactly with the back so they both were on there since factory.

It could of been swapped but I know for a fact it was an original se, had the wing, 3rd brake light delete, bose stereo, a6 motor, se paint, and se badges.

Idk who knoes i love them either way haha

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                        Thanks dude, I should pm him and maybe he will know haha. Did you grab the door panels out of it?
                        Nope i didn't know at the time how to remove them.
                        i also wasn't sure if anyone would buy them honestly.
                        i feel weird about meeting up with a person that i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                          Thanks! and are you positive about this?
                          Whether he is or not, he's right.

On an oddly related note, the SE coupe that I got panel inserts out of today had SE sedan front and rear leather seats in it. It really threw me off at first. I saw the removable side bolsters and flip-down rear armrest and thought that it may have been some weird difference between factory leather and dealer-installed leather I never knew about. Then I actually tried to get back there to go get the rear panels and the seat would hardly fold forward. I have no clue why they would do that unless it was trashed before and these were better.

Good find for you, though. I still have those sedan leather inserts sitting at my parent's house that I haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of.
                          Last edited by Jarrett; 10-14-2012, 12:06 AM.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Nope i didn't know at the time how to remove them.
                            i also wasn't sure if anyone would buy them honestly.
                            i feel weird about meeting up with a person that i don't know.
                            Lol should of asked someone, and yes someone would of bought them

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                            Whether he is or not, he's right.

On an oddly related note, the SE coupe that I got panel inserts out of today had SE sedan front and rear leather seats in it. It really threw me off at first. I saw the removable side bolsters and flip-down rear armrest and thought that it may have been some weird difference between factory leather and dealer-installed leather I never knew about. Then I actually tried to get back there to go get the rear panels and the seat would hardly fold forward. I have no clue why they would do that unless it was trashed before and these were better.

Good find for you, though. I still have those sedan leather inserts sitting at my parent's house that I haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of.
                            They must of been really trashed for them to change them to these because theyre not that great. If they are cd5 seats then how come the motor was plugged into a harness sticking out of the carpet?

The leather inserts I was going to buy? if so tell me how much you paid for them and Ill give you the money for them. I had totally forgotten about that.

Comment

look like the front seats are out of a 6th gen coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                                look like the front seats are out of a 6th gen coupe
                                6th gen are direct bolt on?

Comment

Working...
                                X