AznBadAss92LX : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally decided to post on here!
    clean car, originator of the custom fitted greddy lip. well, not totally sure if he's the first one who did it, but it was the 1st i had seen on our beloved cb7.

hope to see more posts from ya.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

naw....i learned from the man...ALMIGHTY JASON (93accordEX) but im not a bad driver and break it 4 times liek he did, and give up on the project

header is fine, i need a new gasket cuz theres a leak..but its just cold as hell to work on it now...

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
      AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

Originally posted by AznBadAss92LX
        naw....i learned from the man...ALMIGHTY JASON (93accordEX) but im not a bad driver and break it 4 times liek he did, and give up on the project
        aww shucks glad to see you back. in my defense my car is lower too. speaking of which, what size tires do you have? cause the drop of the car looks real good, and you don't want to go lower with the lip, but the wheel gap in some pictures looks a little big. so yea imo get a little bit bigger tires. all in all car looks good.
        HSHO #3

Comment

true...cant go ne lower...dropped 1.75f/1.5r on H&R Sports...

i got 205/40 rite now, gonna upgrade to 215/45 so itll give me more clearance at the same time cover up more wheel gap.....

Comment

aw, so thanks to 93accordex for the custom fitted greddy lip!

aznbadass, do you have any pics of the rear of your car dead on center? i've never seen the complete rear of your car. just want to get a better idea of what the sigma rear looks like. don't want to bite your style, just would like to see it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

yeh i do...ill try to get it up when i get a chance, or hit me up on aim..but i studying for finals this week...so eh...

Comment

Glad to see that your back man. Car is looking great, but you already knew how I felt about it.
                "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

yup. definitely gets my

the lip is nicely fitted, i love the headlight eyebrows (not many cb7 owners have them), and you've managed to maintain a nice mild drop w/ the kit pieces.

Comment

Welcome to CB7tuner.com! Kinda better then Hondasociety!
                    -Chris
                    HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
                    -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                      yup. definitely gets my

the lip is nicely fitted, i love the headlight eyebrows (not many cb7 owners have them), and you've managed to maintain a nice mild drop w/ the kit pieces.
                      the only place that made 4th gen eyebrows over in asia or somthing burned down so they dont exist anymore cept DIY ones rofl... i think i can get some for my 5th gen, but i dunno.. ima get hids first before i get any of that crap..

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCBDriver
                        Welcome to CB7tuner.com! Kinda better then Hondasociety!
                        heyy... none of that. be nice to the honda community.

Comment

thanks for all your comments everyone...visit my site...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/aznbadass92lx

Comment

Everyone needs to stop complaining about altezzas. So what every ricer in the world has them. They can still look good under some circumstances. I have carbon fiber altezzas on my black (hehe) cb7 as well and they look pretty clean.

Comment

if I had extra $$ after building up my engine & suspension...I'd do a very similar if not exact same setup bodykit wise from your car...it still retains a nice clean look and I'm not a show-car kind of guy at all!

My car would be silver with black trim though.

nice lookin car
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

You should get a shot of your car without the eyebrows.. im starting to see that the eyebrows are becoming alot less popular and having the housing show thru lookin more mean : ... i def like the styling.. cleanest kit ive seen in a while..

Comment

Working...
                                X