1990Daily Driver : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990Daily Driver : 1990 Accord EX

Hey my name is Mike and I'm pretty new here. Just bought this accord as my daily driver. My other car is a 94 prelude. Everything on the car came on the car. It's pretty riced out as of now, but im working on fixing that. These are the mods it has so far:

Ebay intake
    Ebay exhuast
    Clear corners
    Clear turnsignals
    Altezza taillights(selling asap)
    Kumho Ecsta tires
    15% tint
    Alpine deck
    Alpine 6 disc changer
    MB Quart 6x9's
    MB Quart 5 1/4's(ghetto rigged)
    Alpine alarm

The motor runs strong but it needs 2 new axles, which ill be fixing next week. Othe than that it has all the minor problems of a 1990, but so far I love the car. Anyway here are the pics:

Here is my prelude:
    Last edited by 1990DailyDriver; 05-07-2005, 01:02 PM.

nice prelude dude, get some better pics of that accord, but what i could tell looks clean...keep up the good work

Comment

both cars looks good

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

thanks. sorry for the bad pics, it was at night in my garage.

Comment

I forgot how much I liked 92-96 preludes. After seeing that pick I miss mine.
          my ride

Comment

your cleared for take-off over... na just kidding nice prelude and CB7 man i like how cleanthe interior of your accord is. keep up the good work!!

My Ride
            myspace

Comment

Nice. Part out the prelude and swap the H22 into the Accord!
              -Jay

Comment

sweet cars! i'm liking that shift boot. what does that switch do on the side of the center console of the accord? i'm just curious!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Nice car Mike. The pictures are kinda dark. i really like your Prelude.
                  600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

im not sure yet. i think the previous owner had a system in it and i think that was a switch to turn the amp on and off. I need to take apart the console and check that out. There is another switch near the ignition i need to check on too. They may have gone to neons or something, i dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                      Nice. Part out the prelude and swap the H22 into the Accord!
                      The prelude has the same motor as the accord, the f22. I am in the process of building a turbo kit for the prelude.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990DailyDriver
                        The prelude has the same motor as the accord, the f22. I am in the process of building a turbo kit for the prelude.
                        Weak, how'd that come about? Definately hit up the Sticky's on here, all the info you'll need.
                        -Jay

Comment

Nice & Clean CB7. Nice lude, but an F22 in a lude, how'd that happen?
                          My Ride!
                          Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

prelude s's came with the f22, si's the h23, and vtec's the h22. the s models aren't too common, but they are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990DailyDriver
                              prelude s's came with the f22, si's the h23, and vtec's the h22. the s models aren't too common, but they are out there.
                              I never knew that? Thanks man
                              My Ride!
                              Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Working...
                              X