No announcement yet.

clarksterdotcom : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good as always Mr. Clark. I cant wait to see it progress overtime!, install that JDM stuff sittin in your room! keep it up dude
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

wow i really like that color haha looks good man and good list of plans ohh and what kind of cookies are we talkin about im partial to peanut butter lol.
      im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
      93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
        wow i really like that color haha looks good man and good list of plans ohh and what kind of cookies are we talkin about im partial to peanut butter lol.

i work at a bakery...sooOOOooOOo

peanut butter
        heath english toffee
        chocolate chunk
        white chocolate and macadamia nut
        oatmeal raisin
        shortbread

and a whole assort. of other pastries, cakes, pies, breads, bagels...muffins...etc. etc.

Comment

im thinkin i want a cheesecake. lol

Comment

you are the man
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              you are the man
              no YOU DA MAN!..

Comment

hey boy dont u ever answer ur phone i tried callin ya. i was just gonna BS with ya for a bit. holla at ya later clark. and wheres my cheesecake

Comment

Are you gonna put thows japan licence plates on?.. wont you get pulled over..

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
                    Are you gonna put thows japan licence plates on?.. wont you get pulled over..
                    rear one will be when im going to shows....(highly doubtfull im entering) and the fronts gonna be on all the time. just need to buy a plastic cover so the arkansanian bugs dont mess up my cherry plates.

Comment

bumpage for new pix0rs, thanks to some new bruthas from another motha...

Comment

im eager to see some fresh pics with all of your JDM upgrades and accessories

an-r header?.....baller!

i got to say man, those plates appear MINT. how in the hell did you score those?

also, do you have any pics of the interior? id like to see your momo wheel and hub

Comment

heheehheheheh he's got pics just not up hehehhe im the only one who has seen them

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

pics now all work. and just for you kieth i put one of my interior that i didnt really want to include cause its teh maroon interior still...

Comment

well i just bought some more JDM for teh ride

im thinking ill need to repint these....what do you think?

and i know its an ebay image but its all i got right now...

im not sure if im going to be using it..well see. its new so i dont have to worry about the adhesive wearing out.

Comment

wuts that sticker for?...
                                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                                X