No announcement yet.

LoDollar92LX : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took the car to a meet yesterday, it looks better when other ppl take photos of it lol

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

suby wagon looks sick as hell man. I was going to get a RHD one...basically a damn mail car, and rock it.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

kick ass ...i seen the video on youtube, my favorite vid. on that bitch..mad mad respect..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

This car is insane! Not only is it extremely fast, but extremely fresh looking Congrats man you must have put loads of work and money into this cb7. I only wish that my cb7 will be half as good as yours one day :P Whats the best track record you got?

^Clicky for MRT
          Kelowna Rhinoplasty and Gozie.com.

Comment

The cb looks great!!!! Plus your subie is rocking also
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

lovin the sig pic

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

What's spraying the underside of your hood?

Comment

^^ the CF hood was hitting the rad cap and causing it to leak, due to my "custom" radiator placement. i cut a notch in the hood to solve the problem

Thanks guys! I honestly LOVE driving that subaru.... 300whp, full boost at 3k. I just added STi 4 pot brembo front brakes a few weeks ago, stops like you read about.
                  Im going to look into using the new acura TL type s brembos on my accord i think.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Hey Mike! CF Hood + standoff looks badass, car is looking really good, those pics came out really nice! Hood worked okay w/o hood pins? Seibon? VIS? I really need to see your cb again, check out all your handy work Have you done a race gas tune yet? Still running 91? Was a twin disk necessary for the subie or is it for future mods? Are you still on your stock fr. brakes or did you install the CB9 setup from Mark and I? Hybrid motors really are your thing and nobody elses, keep it up

Comment

Hey whats up man? Been a long time fan of your work, and I was wondering if you could provide a little insight in making the motors induction so efficient. Your making over 500whp on 18 psi, you intake and head combo must be real efficient. I going to grab a spare intake manifold sometime soon and port it out. I have not found much solid information on what works and what doesn't work. Just hoping to pick up a few tips before I go tearing it up!
                      spin city

Comment

Hey dude sick subaru and your accord is always been my fav

Quick question, your CF hood you dont use any hood pins? Do you have any problems at high speed with the hood flapping?
                        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

oh my gawwwd F-n nice build man
                          talking about the cb of course

Originally posted by deevergote
                          He's disappointed in my bulge... it doesn't even come close to being as impressive as his.
                          1990 Accord EX
                          1996 Civic hatch *gone*
                          1994 Integra

Comment

Thank you!

Aleks, no pins, but ive got the hood spaced up in the back to let air out so that might help keep the flapping at bay. i wasnt gonna get a cf hood, but i got a deal i couldnt refuse

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                              Thank you!

Aleks, no pins, but ive got the hood spaced up in the back to let air out so that might help keep the flapping at bay. i wasnt gonna get a cf hood, but i got a deal i couldnt refuse
                              Hey how do you like those Carrillo Rods? And how much did you pay for them? Do you know the max amount of hp you can get out of them?

Comment

i think they are rated for 900whp They cost me like $850 i think, it was a long time ago

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Working...
                                X