AcclipseH23:1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
    Thanks Todd. So you are saying the DSM downpipe will bolt up but, if i replace the rest of the exhaust then that should not be a problem right? I mean everything else is going to be changed after the dp. I am getting a magnaflow 3 inch cat and my obx evo put on and its all custom mounting.
    i believe you will have a problem near the oil pan, i dont know for sure. ask eric (accordr33) he'll know...but the first bend and a proper flange for the o2 housing would've helped me a lot. id say use it but you may only get to use a foot...if that.
    I hate thieves!

Comment

Thanks again for the reply, Todd. I will be testing that out when it comes. Today i got my NGK 2 step colder Iridiums. It will hopefully get the setup to run much smoother.

Comment

I made major progress...The bodywork is almost done. My gst downpipe came. MRX is working on my ecu, And i have more stuff to sell. Will post pics when i get a chance.
        Last edited by KillerCam282; 08-20-2005, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I didnt have time to post this last week, but the megan DP will fit from a mistubishi eclipse gst 95 up. It requires some minor modifications and alot of patience. It eliminates the cat tho, so you may still want to cut into it.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            I didnt have time to post this last week, but the megan DP will fit from a mistubishi eclipse gst 95 up. It requires some minor modifications and alot of patience. It eliminates the cat tho, so you may still want to cut into it.
            get a pic or i'll steal your car also what is the diameter of the dp?
            I hate thieves!

Comment

3 fat ass inches!!!!! I will get some pixs of the DP when I get the car painted and the like. I have been meaning to update this thread. There are many different changes on the car since those pix. I will not spoil that just yet. When the pixs come you will see. As for how it was done here is the link to the thread explaining it all. You were right, Todd, the oil pan was a big problem.

The process

Also got some other nice installs to detail through. I put in a 00 acura TL deck with the Bose system done , and a Lexus IS trunk conversion on the way.
              Last edited by KillerCam282; 08-20-2005, 08:00 PM.

Comment

ha, my nextdoor neighbour works at JapanMotorImports. i might get my h22 there. i won't even consider bothering with turbo. too many hassles. always seems to be something wrong with boosted cars that didn't come like that from the factory. nothing like hassle free natural aspiration...specially with these horrid gas prices, i don't wanna be guzzlin 94oc like a bitch just so i can beat a stang gt. but sweet cars for those who have the guts to do it and the cash and time! nice car, and as someone said i'm just not feelin the rear too much, no matter what tails. the only aftermarket ones that ever looked good were oems or oem styled white/reds.....all that altezza stuff......those circles and crap.....don't go with the car in general, it's a 90-93....and was styled to that time.....crazy circle lights clash with the styling. rock the stock. and i'm not much for big wings on cars that are front wheel drive....i just think it's pointless and if anything performance inhibiting. i'd take my oem spoiler if it weren't drilled. although i do very much like todds M3 lip one. classy. very. actually i just wanna do nasty sexual things to that whole car in general. but yeah, get that painted, i just hope all those shave jobs look good. so many jobs i see around here look like shit.....people who shave the licence plate area on golfs and stuff.....it's always so warped and bumpy and riced looking. so i hope that it was done well. i like your front end a lot.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, DeathFromAbove. I actually do have the OEM Red and Clears on now. The wing is not for everyone but i like it to me it kind of sets off the look of the car. I was looking to get a carbon fiber trunk peice in the future so when that happens out with the wing as well. As for the shave jobs, I refused to give up until they were even. Hopefully i can get some pix to update the look right now, those pics are pretty much outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                    although i do very much like todds M3 lip one. classy. very. actually i just wanna do nasty sexual things to that whole car in general
                    hey dude make sure you wear a rubber! thanks for the kind words.
                    im thread jacking
                    I hate thieves!

Comment

good, i hate shitty shave jobs. but who doesn't. and yes i will wear a rubber. perhaps. but what if i want cb7 offspring bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                        good, i hate shitty shave jobs. but who doesn't. and yes i will wear a rubber. perhaps. but what if i want cb7 offspring bitch?
                        that baby has been around
                        I hate thieves!

Comment

Damn thread jackers, get a room

Comment

im not one for the tail lights but i have to say those blend really good with the body kit and i also have to say i don't like body kits but damn urs looks good i love ur car dood u did a good job on it major props to u keep us updated plz
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                              im not one for the tail lights but i have to say those blend really good with the body kit and i also have to say i don't like body kits but damn urs looks good i love ur car dood u did a good job on it major props to u keep us updated plz

Thanks for your comments Grumpys93. I would like to go on record to say that I am one lazy bastard. The car is pretty much ready to be painted. I figured I will take pics of it then. It looks very different from what you are looking at now.

Comment

Very nice car, front end is exactly like mine, sept u got a intercooler and i dont !

Comment

Working...
                                X