• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nirvoUSAccord : 1990 Accord LX

How it looks now...

1990 Honda Accord LX

Engine Modifications: Nakayama Short Ram Intake, Neuspeed Spark Plug Wires

Exterior Modifications: JDM Accord 1-Piece Headlights, Red/Clear Tail lights

Suspension Modifications: Ebay Cosmo coilovers, KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks/Struts, Front SPC Camber Kit, Front BOMZ Strut Bar

Wheel/Tire Modifications: 18x7.5" Black w/ polished lip Rota Subzeros, (2) 215/35/18 Falken Ziex ZE-502, (2) 215/35/18 Falken Ziex ZE-512

Interior/Sound Modifications: Pioneer 180 Watt Deck, Whistler 1785 Radar/Lasar Detector

Future Modifications: Apexi WS Cat-back Exhaust, DC Ceramic Coated 2-piece 4-2-1 header, VIS or FI OEM Carbon Fiber Hood, Window Tint, Greddy 96-97 Accord Front Lip

How it looked about 3 months ago (before the wreck)...

Sorry for the blurry pics, don't got a tripod...
    Last edited by uncle_el; 03-31-2004, 07:49 PM.

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

nice nice i am love the rims. i like how it looks on ur car

Comment

very nice... love your old and new rims (I think your old ones look better on white though, just my opinion)

keep up the good work!
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by 93akkord
        very nice... love your old and new rims (I think your old ones look better on white though, just my opinion)

keep up the good work!
        yeah the c-5's were pretty nice....too bad my brother got in a wreck and fucked up 2 of them. thats why they arent on my car anymore

Comment

.... want to trade rims?

Comment

very nice. both sets of rims are nice! the red/clears look good as well.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord
              .... want to trade rims?
              two words....hell yes!

Comment

very nice cb7.. def nice..
                u seem to have a good sense of choice when it comes to rims.. both sets look bitchin..
                but i love the subZs.. mmm blackness with lipity lip..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                  very nice cb7.. def nice..
                  u seem to have a good sense of choice when it comes to rims.. both sets look bitchin..
                  but i love the subZs.. mmm blackness with lipity lip..
                  im quite fond of the rotas myself...

Comment

the lip on those suckers look sessy

Comment

Originally posted by DsR_CB7
                      the lip on those suckers look sessy
                      i love it. i didnt want to get all black cause then it wouldnt be as easy to see the size of the wheel and would maybe get confused as a stock steelie, so the lip really adds a little pizazz

Comment

i really wanted a white accord but the terior is horrible. my dx has that color and the car is rosewood and i cant stand it. i made the dash black and some plastocs and the best was the center console. it doesnt look cheap at all. it looks really good . i like the picture with the black rims on the car. looks really clean!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

word, my 90 EX has that same rosewood color...bleh, if I get around to it...it'll all change, even ext. light brown metaliic paint....nasty
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

very nice work... can i see some of the pics of the modded maroon interior and my car is also rosewood brown metallic..., thinking about changin the color, but i dunno what it will look like fresh , dont mind it now-we'll see
                            but your car, either way looks real good!
                            big-ups

Comment

damn man your ride looks sick

Love those rotas in black...I'm starting to have a strong liking towards black over gunmetal now...and your ride is a prime example. Keep up the good work

My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X