• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha at the JDM pose... both cars look
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

on both cars.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

actually thats a 90-91 front bumper w/ just custom fittings just like the custom rx7 spoiler, thanks guys knowing that im now part on the Cb7 team
        versioncb7: 1991 Accord EX

Comment

both of those cars are pretty hot, i like them both.....good job
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

wow i finally found one the same as mine. except i am runnin the complete GSR seats. why u no post pics of engine bay? i wanna see if its as clean as the rest of ur whip. nice car though.

Comment

Mad JDM son. I salute your clean CB's and bid you farewell and God speed!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nice rides man! Love the looks of the black one, sooo clean with those wheels.

Comment

Nice cars bro.!
                  600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Nice rides! Don't flame me but i like the white better, don't know why, anyway keep it up!
                    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

OH, mang! i love both your front ends!! the rims on ur daily beater look like nissan/datsun 280 rims, cant really tell. anyway, that beater looks friggin' clean. i'm feeling the all black on top (hood, roof, and trunk!!) kinda what i wanted to do. anyway, props on both, but that white one... there's just something about it, ditch the stripe though, haha... peace!!!
                      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
                        OH, mang! i love both your front ends!! the rims on ur daily beater look like nissan/datsun 280 rims, cant really tell. anyway, that beater looks friggin' clean. i'm feeling the all black on top (hood, roof, and trunk!!) kinda what i wanted to do. anyway, props on both, but that white one... there's just something about it, ditch the stripe though, haha... peace!!!
                        Man it just something about that white one, knew i wasn't the only feeling the white cb little bit more
                        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Thx everybody for all the compliments, i begin to feel like part of the family already, i can feel the Cb7 love in the air, lol. Thx for looking out big brothers, i still got alot of growing up to do to become a Alpha Beta Cb7tuner. Yeh i sold DD with the C2's . i miss her alot

Comment

nice cars man, bythe way where did u get those carbon fiber pillars from, and how much r u they???

Comment

Originally posted by dohman
                              nice cars man, bythe way where did u get those carbon fiber pillars from, and how much r u they???

I actually did all the carbon fiber work meself . wait until everybody seees the carbon fiber roof, rocker panels, rear lip on the lower bumper, front lip, and trunk done

Comment

Nice Ride!!!
                                When did you do the custom 92-93 bumper lights? Take a look at my Members ride i did the 92-93 bumper lights but i used the oem amber lights
                                Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X