J-specCb4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are 15x6.5 +35

they will be on the civic from now on for the most part... im getting much better fitting, more "appropriate" mesh wheels.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

my offer to trade cars is still up for grabs

Comment

you know im playing. i still love you..no homo

Comment

all homo.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Damn, you know your low when your tucking 15's. Car is always looking legit...

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              Damn, you know your low when your tucking 15's. Car is always looking legit...
              X2...

GAMETIME!!!!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                everything is dirty, im aware haha... i need to get to wash it tomorrow... these wheels are tiny. i almost forgot how weak the offset is.

tires are 195/55/15 and they are pretty much tucked... this car never really shows just how low it is... shits slammed yo.
                they are 15x6.5 +35

they will be on the civic from now on for the most part... im getting much better fitting, more "appropriate" mesh wheels.
                car looks clean even when its dirty. lol.

and what are these more "appropriate" mesh wheels you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                  car looks clean even when its dirty. lol.

and what are these more "appropriate" mesh wheels you speak of?
                  x2!

Comment

soo yesterday sucked a little bit haha... i was driving and my taillights and guage cluster stopped working out of nowhere.... my wire harness from the dash forward has had some issues from having my front end apart so many times that the wires have gotten pretty brittle and touchy.... looks like im gonna hit up a junkyard and pull an entire harness from the dash forward.... with that im gonna try and delete anything not needed and extend wires so it lays better with the tuck. really just take my time so its as nice as factory...

The Chronicles.

Comment

soo yesterday sucked a little bit haha... i was driving and my taillights and guage cluster stopped working out of nowhere.... my wire harness from the dash forward has had some issues from having my front end apart so many times that the wires have gotten pretty brittle and touchy.... looks like im gonna hit up a junkyard and pull an entire harness from the dash forward.... with that im gonna try and delete anything not needed and extend wires so it lays better with the tuck. really just take my time so its as nice as factory...
                      dag man. thats gonna suck. having to take apart all of that stuff again. lol.

Comment

i dont mind it at all... lol something ive been meaning to do for a year or so... im looking forward to the wiring being solid again.

The Chronicles.

Comment

awsome, i like the itr's, and im doing the same thing with my wiring, only im heat shrinking it, with the same stuf rywire used on his crx, i gotta get up to chicago and check out this sexy thing lol

oh and btw wtf is in your back seat lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i dont mind it at all... lol something ive been meaning to do for a year or so... im looking forward to the wiring being solid again.
                            well good to hear. at least your wanting to get it done. lol. i keep putting off my wire tuck. *sigh*.....ill get there.....soon....i think. lmao

Comment

that was abunch of stuff i was taking to my storage unit... milspec stuff is VERY expensive... im using some heatshrink too, but not milspec... if i do a milspec harness im gonna have chasebays do it...

and is ur car done yet? i wanna see some damn pics

The Chronicles.

Comment

and is ur car done yet? i wanna see some damn pics
                                i know almostJDM. stop being a bia-bia and finish it already. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X