No announcement yet.

J-specCb4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking GREAT, love the new bumpers... and go for the black roof, i love it on oneoffaccord's car and he doesnt even have the CF trunk. paint between the rain gutters

keep it up

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

yeah thats coming within prolly the next two weeks im excited

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Your my best friend

JJ Damn dude where did you take that pic of the skyline thats sweet.
        Keep the pics rolling man.

My ride

Comment

thanks dude more coming soon im gonna order my ksport coilovers with pillow ball mounts very soon but yeah the skyline is an owner of a local shop and i see it all the time he parked next to me at HIN so yeah not too much of a thrill anymore for me

The Chronicles.

Comment

damn chris! why'd you have to put up all those pics with the sawblades, now i don't want to sell mine anymore. just when i thought i really wanted to part with them. my new plan is rollin' on the coupe alloys for a while and then moving on to some type of racing harts.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
              damn chris! why'd you have to put up all those pics with the sawblades, now i don't want to sell mine anymore. just when i thought i really wanted to part with them. my new plan is rollin' on the coupe alloys for a while and then moving on to some type of racing harts.
              lol its all good man i wish i had some coupe wheels urs look sooo clean man... seriously tho id love to have some 17 inch c2s or something but i think i may get sprint hart cp-r next or something along those lines.... maybe starks.?!?!?!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                lol its all good man i wish i had some coupe wheels urs look sooo clean man... seriously tho id love to have some 17 inch c2s or something but i think i may get sprint hart cp-r next or something along those lines.... maybe starks.?!?!?!
                i could see you getting mugen m7's too. if you can find a set...

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                  i could see you getting mugen m7's too. if you can find a set...
                  in a perfect world my friend lol i really would love a set

The Chronicles.

Comment

so when are you gunna start handing over some rims to me? come on, ur being kind of selfish, come on, come on.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      so when are you gunna start handing over some rims to me? come on, ur being kind of selfish, come on, come on.
                      so which ones u want travis...(fingers crossed...dont say type Rs dont say type Rs) lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

dude....i know we havent talked in awhile....but did i miss something? ITB's?????
                        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                          dude....i know we havent talked in awhile....but did i miss something? ITB's?????
                          been had em son hehehe lol... i gotta figure out a setup that will work well

The Chronicles.

Comment

i dont even know which wheels u have anymore, u go through em like toilet paper

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              i dont even know which wheels u have anymore, u go through em like toilet paper
                              lmao yeah i got a few sets

The Chronicles.

Comment

when u slapping them 4 throttles on.... hehee.. i can help j00!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                                X