X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gdout90accord
    replied
    Originally posted by h22accordaz
    That's another bad thing..... I really don't want to say... Lets just say a ridiculous amount of money.. Maybe I will PM you...
    haha dats koo man i know dats gonna cost ya

Leave a comment:

• Chan_Man
    replied
    Dibs on the hood if you are planing to get a new one. BTW clean ride my man.

Leave a comment:

• h22accordaz
    replied
    That's another bad thing..... I really don't want to say... Lets just say a ridiculous amount of money.. Maybe I will PM you...

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    shit dats gonna look hot mang lols how much dats gonna run u mang?

Leave a comment:

• h22accordaz
    replied
    I know... I get to check them out after the holidays. The only thing that sucks is I won't be able to use the vertical door kit with them... Doors will be too light..

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    damnnn CF DOORS?

Leave a comment:

• Crazemonie
    replied
    doors too? that would be SCHAWEET!

-Ramon

Leave a comment:

• h22accordaz
    replied
    Thank you you guys.. How much did you pay for your hood? I think I am going to get a new one soon... There is also a guy down here in Az that owns a shop and he has 4 carbon fiber doors that I think I might get...

Leave a comment:

• chile
    replied
    i can't wait to get a cf trunk lid...just got a vis cf invader for cheeaap and in really good condition. btw, i think you color combo kicks ass.

Leave a comment:

• gdout90accord
    replied
    CLEAN CAR MANG

you make me wanna get a CF trunk with my CF hood

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    No it was a GMC... I don't remember exactly what was done to it... Throttle body spacer, corevette cam, intake, exhaust, chipped... Other stuff but I don't remember...
    I think I may have seen it.....was it white?? If so, I know that thing is fast....

Leave a comment:

• h22accordaz
    replied
    No it was a GMC... I don't remember exactly what was done to it... Throttle body spacer, corevette cam, intake, exhaust, chipped... Other stuff but I don't remember...

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    No. it hasn't been run at the track before... I raced a 14.2 second truck and walked on him by about 15-20 car lengths though...

Thank you Phempa..
    damn.....was that truck a turbo diesel??? those things are fast.....dude, your car is sweeeeeeet!

Leave a comment:

• h22accordaz
    replied
    No. it hasn't been run at the track before... I raced a 14.2 second truck and walked on him by about 15-20 car lengths though...

Thank you Phempa..

Leave a comment:

• Phempa
    replied
    this shit is cleeeeeaannnnn

liking everything on it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X