No announcement yet.

h22wagon : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks to know you don't have your wagon anymore. i remember awing over it on the accordwagonforums awhile back.

hope to see updates with the new wagon when you get her! good luck bro

Members Ride

Comment

Just wondering but could you 3-wheel it?
      MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
      If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

well before i cut a huge hole in the roof i could, well i guess i could with the ragtop but i wouldnt be able to open the doors the sunroof took to much out of it with it bein a unibody and all. i was gonna 4 pump it and reinforce everything so i could but then i got ride of it, probley shoulda just did it. oh well. my father always told me i learn my lessons the hardest ways possible, he was right. i will tell you this, im gonna hord every car/truck that i build and never sell them, it just hurts to much after they are gone. to much work to just hand over to someone for money

Comment

wow....thats sweet...do you have a new paint job? it looks so shiny

DEVOTE

Comment

I fealt the need to comment and didnt have anything i can say ... I wanted air ride soooo bad for a long time then I bought the H motor and never went with air ride , BUT i will say this i wanted a wagon also and if i ever find myself owning a wagon ... I would hate to fall short of this thing ..that wagon is exactly how I would of done it man CLEAN and Beautiful ,,, I love it , I wish it was warmer weather here year round cause that would be my DD ... Love it

Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
            X