accordh22freak : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accordh22freak : 1991 Accord EX

Hey guys this is my car, hope you enjoy!

Engine: h22 motor with h23 auto tranny(soon to be manual) Dc-sport intake with tenzo-r filter, megan racing header and down pipe, high flow racing cat, exaust tip

Exterior:Blue Mica Paint, Black Kyowa racing wheels, m3 mirrors, Clear corner lens, euro tail lights and bumper lens, Lowered appox. 2 inches

Interior: Apexi Vtec controller, tenzo-r steering wheel, speedhut glow gauges, i have two tv's but not i working condition right now, Kenwood 25 anniversary cd player, kenwood 800 watt amp, 2 kenwood 12in subs, kenwood excelon tweets and door speakers

Thank you for your time and i hope i done this right, Haha

i like the color and the wheels. the grill is different nice h22, not a fan of the m3 mirrors but it looks ok on ur car. anymore plans or pics?
    AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

im not done with it yet i plan on boosting it but probably not till next year cause im about to buy a bike, but just little odds and ends kinda stuff no more pics as of right now but soon

Comment

wow.nice engine. What year is that?
        Signature Picture removed due to excessive size

VOLVO 240GL bandit crew....all mighty supertank

Comment

the motor is a 94 model its got about 180k on it but it still runs very strong

Comment

that whip looks sweet, nice color. what color is it? not a fan of those mirrors but its ur whip. nice motor too

Comment

hot shit dude!

keep it up, what's next?

Comment

looks great. nice work on the grill
                my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

thanks guys well the color is called blue mica, dont know where it came from but i like it too, what's next? well ill probably boost it sometime but not right now but when i do ill let yall know thanks

Comment

hey thanks for all the input guys, i really apperciate it

Comment

Working...
                    X