X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those parts man
    my friend hehe stealth no longer makes the manifolds sorry man
    but he does make
    the oil return line kit for the turbo.. so no fuse with making ur own lines and fittings..
    also...for a turbo timer.. im sure a 80bux blitz will suffice

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

DAMNIT WIKKED LOL!!!...ok so it looks like i'm gonna have to shell out some serious cash to get a damn manifold. The lowest one i can find right now is like $580 for tubular style but i'll settle for what i can get right now as long as it has a warranty. I don't need a brand new turbo timer so i'm gonna be browsing various turbo forums to see what i can find. And i don't need anything else in the oil return kit except the bolt that goes into the block
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i showed ya were to find it
        tunertoyz.com i think it was or .net

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

that was for an oil sending unit coming off the back of the block...not the oil return plug that goes into the oil pan. I can find the thing at napa its no big deal

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

bahhh my fault didnt read ur post right

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

http://www.sfp.net/turbo_man_detail.asp

$425 and it looks like a good quality manifold.
              And they're guaranteed for 3 years against cracking, not bad.
              Hope this helps.

Comment

If you read we have already talked about sfp. Did you pick out a manifold yet midnite racer x?

Comment

oh i'm hard at work tryting to find this damn manifold and not get price raped here are my findings so far:

http://www.jgstools.com/turbo/index2.html
                  i know some welders and coming about a flange and making this manifold complete wouldn't be too hard.

i called sfp.net and they can send me the manifold for like $435 shipped plus 7% tax

autolab.com says they can make me a log-style for as low as $325 but can't guarantee fitment but guarantee they can have it made in like 12 days or less. They have a tubular style for $520 or somethin

I contacted a guy named johnny from some place that i can't remember and he has one for $580 SS tubular style

Bigballs-racing is now part of optionsauto.com it seems so i might do business with them seeing as they have the manifolds but can't release them because they do not have rights to the manifolds yet. They have like 10 of them just sitting there and they can't sell them. They are SS tubular style manifolds that i almost had shipped to me for like $170 but since the business is under new ownership they might up the price. They said if they don't get the rights to the manifolds soon then they will start producing them themselves.

www.importparts.com has a drag3manifold for cb7's that has the tial w/g and t3/t04e tubular style manifold for $450

Which would u choose?

I mean i'm trying to sell some of the stuff i have just to justify the fact that i might have to spend $400+ on this manifold. I appreciate everybodies help and i'm doing my best. Its really discouraging at times and somedays i get to the point of giving up and just selling it all .
                  Last edited by MRX; 03-24-2004, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Sfp sounds like a good place. That one that comes with a tial wastegate sounds pretty good because from what I've heard from pretty much everyone they are the best. Don't sweat it man we all get discouraged sometimes, but in the end it will all be worth it.

Comment

i'm trying to hang on...but since i have to do so much research and crap its starting to piss my g/f off. I really just wanna get this thing on so i can focus on other aspects of my life. My dad doesn't understand cars and keeps fucking asking me why the turbo isn't on the car and how come i have all those car parts sitting in the garage...even tho i tell him everyday...

Comment

That's why I got my chick into cars. Chicks see that shit as a threat like putting so much attention towards something else, but if you get them to like it then they will be wanting to work on your car with you and stuff lol. My dad doesn't hassle me like that because he is into racing and all too. Only crap he gives me is saying I shouldn't be messing with this car because it's so reliable and in such good of shape.

Comment

Hey Fearit22, I read that SFP was mentioned but he said the cheapest one he found was for $580, so I posted the SFP manifold because it was cheaper. Just trying to help him out.

Comment

I’m starting to lean towards the sfp manifold also but its still a lot of money to me. I’ve got a little over $1000 saved right now and make about $320+ a week. But $463 for the sfp mani is rape to me.

Originally posted by Fearit22
                            That's why I got my chick into cars. Chicks see that shit as a threat like putting so much attention towards something else, but if you get them to like it then they will be wanting to work on your car with you and stuff lol. My dad doesn't hassle me like that because he is into racing and all too. Only crap he gives me is saying I shouldn't be messing with this car because it's so reliable and in such good of shape.

Thing is, my girl is into cars but she’s still a girl and wants her attention ya know. She says she feels like al we ever talk about is cars and I don’t think its true. Most couples would kill to have as strong a mutual interest as we do but u know girls…its never good enough. She is a car freak tho and probably knows more about the f22 than most of you guys lol. She’s got a 95 gst that she just started modding with a mbc and blitz DTT that she installed herself. Her best time is like a 10.5 in the 1/8th but we found out a couple days ago that she’s only boosting .3 bar (4.4 psi). Besides ppl starting to get on my case, I’d really like to finish this so I can focus on other aspects of my own life ya know…I’d really like some new clothes lol!!! I’ve been wearing this same Old Navy sweater for months now and need some change. After the setup is done the last things I’ll get for the car in due time will probably be clutch, flywheel, and 3” cat back

Comment

you mean this sweater???

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

yup...i'd also like some new shoes

Comment

Working...
                                X