xwade01 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear xwade01,

Man, your first CB is fucked up. Smile, cause you got another one though! I have a? Why not just swap the 5spd tranny and stuff into the clean automatic (#2) one? Then do your turbo deal? Just a thought cause I would be easier.

Well I can say I like the F22b1, and I really like your gauge cluster mod, with the painted surrounding. Very nice looking mod, and its pretty original. I'm still looking for something to go with my cluster that looks stock, and BMW classy. No cheap EGay brushed silver overlay crap.

Well man gl with it. Caio!

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
      Dear xwade01,

Man, your first CB is fucked up. Smile, cause you got another one though! I have a? Why not just swap the 5spd tranny and stuff into the clean automatic (#2) one? Then do your turbo deal? Just a thought cause I would be easier.

Well I can say I like the F22b1, and I really like your gauge cluster mod, with the painted surrounding. Very nice looking mod, and its pretty original. I'm still looking for something to go with my cluster that looks stock, and BMW classy. No cheap EGay brushed silver overlay crap.

Well man gl with it. Caio!

- Zipcreature

Well zipcreature the #2 automatic one has super more rust than my first one. If you didnt notice the rust shots than i'll post another picture for you. Thats my reason for not swapping over the 5spd conversion in the auto. I mean I would love to do it, but the rust just kills me, and also because switching over ALL the wiring, and EVERYTHING else will be a big bitch Ohh and yes I like the gauge cluster mod too! I painted it to match the color of the car (bardeoux red). But anyways if any of you have more suggestions as to what I should do LMK asap. Thanks

Rust Shot (Passanger side, #2/auto car)

Rust Shot#2 (Drivers side, #2/auto car)

Rust Shot (Drivers side, #1/5spd car)

Covered up/half ass fixed rust (Pass. side, #1/5spd car)

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Edited And Corrected!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Thought i'd bump this up since i'll be getting some new pics soon of the ride and some very little progressed work . Maybe sooner or later i'll get the swap done to post up here too... later!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

wow i have never seen cancer like that before im scared lol but man with the junk car u have there the on in the drive way sell the parts like u ar doing and fix that rust and u will be chillin man good luck bump for a cool guy

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Thanks man.. after I get the wiring fixed on the coupe (the one in the driveway) i'll have the 1/4 panels fixed and my swap hopefully done. Anyways whats the word on that P/s pump???

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Well heres some updated pics of everything thats going down!!

The F22B!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

The Progress

Everything good off of CB #2 except the hood!

The head/IM removed ready to be dropped and F22B swapped!

Front end taken apart ready for the good stuff to be put on!

The interior is totally gutted except the backseats and carpet. Everythings ready to be rewired and re-installed w/ the better stuff.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

W00000t

Comment

The F22B1 thats ready to get the fuck out. And get sold sometime soon, hopefully...

The beast that guards my driveway and watches over my cars! My good ole puppy Otis.

Stack of my spare tires out of one car.

Parts galore in the porch!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Working...
                      X