wlfpck : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlfpck : 1991 Accord LX

please see below for pictures as the old pictures are gone from prostreetonline. thank you.

::engine::
    -k&N air filter
    -a6 intake manifold

::transmission::
    -level ten torque converter

::wheels suspension::
    -Konig----no idea what type. 15's

::exterior::

::interior::
    -Redone oem interior

::future plans::
    -h22a
    -bullet proofed auto tranny (PTS kit from Level 10)
    -tints
    -lower by one inch
    Last edited by wlfpck; 01-24-2008, 11:19 PM.
    my 91 cb7
    Originally posted by 4doorfury
    I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

What was redone in the interior? And why would you transmission need protection from bullets? What is this world coming to when even automatic transmissions aren't safe?
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I had the interior reholstered and fixed up to almost perfect oem state.

Bullet proofing the transmission by companies like level 10. Makes it stronger. and less likely to break.
      my 91 cb7
      I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

need more pics. sorry to say i hate that color interior i had it in my last CB. anyways nice work on the redone interior. nice and clean. keep us posted on the Level 10 tranny upgrade.

Comment

nice rims, need more pictures though.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

thanks guys. after 300+ posts i finally got some pics up. will do!
            my 91 cb7

Comment

clean and good start

Comment

ok so today.... had some time to do some cleaning. 7/23/2006

BEFORE.

AFTER.

waxed it and buffed it for about 2 hours. ITS ALL SHINY NOW!!!!!!

for some weird reason i can't get the pics to be hosted and shown. keeps doing the links. Sorry
                Last edited by wlfpck; 07-23-2006, 03:50 PM.
                my 91 cb7

Comment

no responses for my new buffed and shiny car???
                  my 91 cb7

Comment

pics dont work kiddo

Comment

well bro, the pics dont work

Comment

ok finally got the pics to work hopefully. please bear with me.

BEFORE

AFTER (i hope this turned out well. TypeG. Your still my hero)

I'm too nub to do the s2k antenna swap so tell me how this looks.

my 91 cb7

Comment

its a lot cleaner, how long did it take you? i would like to take a few hours out of my busy days to do that, props on the wax job.

Comment

Really nice cb7 That is clean The wheels look good too

Comment

thanks guys

um the buffing... well i was gonna use this buffer thingy... but then i couldn't find the terry cloth thingy that goes on it.... so took me about 2-3 hours of hand buffing and waxing. did 2 coats.

those wheels with tires were like 500 from discount tires. and no idea what kind of konigs they are.

what do u guys think of the antena though? is it good/bad/ok or should i be slapped?
                              my 91 cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X