No announcement yet.

92accordexpower: 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the paint job didn't happen, and i had to sell the m2b4 to buy the h22, so i would say half that list is accomplished

a 13 isn't looking too promising at this point, but a bottom 14 isn't out of the question, and neither is 1 lateral g with some new tires!
    The CB7 Timeline

Comment

nice man looks alot better than what u started with
      93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

nice progress ...take some more pix

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

got some new pictures up after the most recent paint job, and of course, Carlisle 07
          The CB7 Timeline

Comment

Wow looks killer with all the molding and front and rear lips painted red. You need to post some interior and rear shots though. Hows the progress? THAT LICENSE PLATE IT COOL AS HELL!! IM SOO JEALOUS!
            Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
              Wow looks killer with all the molding and front and rear lips painted red. You need to post some interior and rear shots though. Hows the progress? THAT LICENSE PLATE IT COOL AS HELL!! IM SOO JEALOUS!

thanks man, i'll get some interior shots up soon.

and the license plate would be alot cooler if i would remember that it's there, and stop hitting curbs with it!!
              lol see it's a little wrinkled.
              The CB7 Timeline

Comment

there's a shot of the rear, as well as a shot of me autocrossing in PA.
                pulled the same time as a 02 WRX lowered on tein.
                The CB7 Timeline

Comment

good shit, hows my old motor treating you.
                  R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                  X