No announcement yet.

Goelette : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd gladly import that beautiful example of a wagon to Canada.

Comment

damn don't part that out!
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I don't want topart it out, but I don't really have a choice... here in the Netherlands we don't have big gardens to our house, so I can't just park a car anywhere I want. plus I have to pay tax and insurance on every car I have, whether I use it or not. That comes to 1500 euro's ($2000) a year...! there's only one way out, then you have to pay $50 a year, but you cant park it in the street and you are not allowed to drive at all. That won't do the car any good either...
        Accord Aerodeck 1991 (CB8) JDM H22A

Sleeper!

Comment

Originally posted by Goelette View Post
          I don't want topart it out, but I don't really have a choice... here in the Netherlands we don't have big gardens to our house, so I can't just park a car anywhere I want. plus I have to pay tax and insurance on every car I have, whether I use it or not. That comes to 1500 euro's ($2000) a year...! there's only one way out, then you have to pay $50 a year, but you cant park it in the street and you are not allowed to drive at all. That won't do the car any good either...
          Thats awful, I have too much land and too many cars.

Altho my wagon is rusting pretty bad, If I could afford shipping and to pay you a decent price for the car I would, its super clean.
          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

well, although most people here have 1 or 2 cars, I still have 10 so I'm not doing too bad Mostly there are old rustbuckets over 25 years old, for those cars I don't have to pay taxes.
            Accord Aerodeck 1991 (CB8) JDM H22A

Sleeper!

Comment

Working...
            X