• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=HaulAss247]Even more pics

Daym are those real Mugens? Crappers!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

LOL i'm too poor to afford real mugen man. They are just tenzos. I don't really car about who manufactures things that don't really affect performance.
      Previous cb7members ride thread
      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

msd blaster coil

i see you have the same blaster coil as i. I bought mine from a track meet, no instructions. how did you hook that up. which 2 wires does it connect to on the harness. i think theres three in all. sick ride by the way.i want to do the h23/turbo/MT swap the same way. i need one of those motor stands.
        PROFESSOR
        Edison, NJ

green-T
        92 accord LX
        BEFORE, PRESENT, AND AFTER PICS COMING SOON!
        (FROM RICE TO NICE)

My ride

Hit up myspace

Comment

it depends if which distributor do you have and is it a internal coil etc. If its a internal coil then you just use the same wires connected to your existing coil, all you have to do is extend them and put a loop connector on the end to connect it to the blaster 2 coil. If you have the same problem i did where your startubg from scratch with a external coil dizzy i'll have to look it up for you cuz i don't remember and my other motor and head is at work back in delaware

Comment

Originally posted by xacc92x
            i see you have the same blaster coil as i. I bought mine from a track meet, no instructions. how did you hook that up. which 2 wires does it connect to on the harness. i think theres three in all. sick ride by the way.i want to do the h23/turbo/MT swap the same way. i need one of those motor stands.
            nice car btw atleast go with a log turbo manifold bro its better to do somehting like that in the long run instead of redrilling the dsm manifold if thats what you were going to use.

Comment

haven't posted in a while so bump!... damn i need to get another camera so i can take some new pics

Comment

Pics of the motor. I'm going to be sending it out tothe guys at importbuilders.com after i get out of school next month so the block can be sleeved. If i didn't post it before I am going to be running forged internals, I'm not sure if i am going to use the stock crank or not i need to take the one i have to the machine shop to see if it can be saved. B/c it doesn't look like the new shortblock spun a bearing but from sitting so long i guess and getting moisture in it the rod bearings looked like shit and there is almost like a burn mark on one of the main journals, but the bearing doesn't look bad, so hopefull this thing wasn't knocking while it was still running in the car it came out of. But we'll see if it can't be fixed or its expensive maybe i'll look into another crank. I will be running a Garret T3/60-1 turbo
                -60 Trim Compressor Wheel
                -.70 A/R Compressor Housing**
                -.48, .63 or 82 A/R Turbine Housing Option
                -Stage 1, 2 or 3 Turbine Wheel<I'm not sure which stage trubine wheel i am going with yet or turbine housing
                Ne way pics

Last edited by HaulAss247; 06-09-2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

i really like the progress you have made
                  that turbo manifold,, well one of my friends had one similar on his civic and it crack right down the center
                  i hope yours don't do the same..
                  sinsce you are having it sleeved you will be able to put alot of power to the ground yis..
                  another nic upgrade if you ever get bored, would be doing the h22/h23 hybrid turboed.. you will see some major hp #'s and an ungodly amount of torque!
                  "Self Renewed"

Comment

thanks man, hopefully it doesn't crack, its from spoolinperformance.com and they are pretty reputable from what i hear so hopefully i don't have any problems if i do though they are def. replacing it for how much they charge for it, it had better have no problems. Yea i thought about that h22 head swap, i'm going to see what i can put down with the p&p h23 head i have pictured right now, and plus if i do switch heads i'm going to need to find another manifold again but we'll see what it puts out O i'm also planning on running methanol injection on it as well, i've gotten really tempted on it and now seeing what my friend's evos have put out i def want it. They are stock evos with, intakes and exhaust on 20 pounds of boost and putting out alittle over 400whp i don't remember the torque numbers they had

Comment

dam....thats some progress!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Well, well, well look who surfaced...lol..hows everythings moving foward with the "WTF was that build"...and ohh I take it you sold the old cb...anyways keep us posted and good luck with the build.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

^^^LOL yea trying to make progess probably will not be done until next summer or hopefully spring, Yea i sold my cb7 and i'm buying a friend of mines frost white cb7. SEMI-BIG plans, i say semi-big cuz of lodollar's build he is kinda dwarfing every1 right now lol

Comment

Cool mang I cant wait to see everything when its finished.
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

where did u get that manifold? not bad at all

Comment

spoolinperformance.com they make good parts but they are pricey i'm not even gonna lie, i got all my stuff alittle cheaper cuz a guy had bought then had a kid so he parted out all his parts for his build,<<<i love having friends helping me search for parts

Comment

Working...
                                X