No announcement yet.

aero3685 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I found a nice donor car, a 92 accord, good condition(scratches on rear bumper, drivers fender, and pass front door) and I can get it for 200...as long as they find the title soon. If i get it i will be using the hood, trunk lid, front bumper, and seatbelts, and then parting out the rest.

UPDATED PICS..NEW CORNERS
    Screw wheel gap...i gotta get rid of the headlight gap! As you can see, the neon I hit bent the support down, and I havent had time to fix it, and prolly wont till i get the new bumper.

Last edited by aero; 01-03-2004, 12:02 AM.

Comment

$200 isn't bad at all

what exact 92 model is it (LX, EX)?
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

where in michigan are you from, sucks to hear bout ur car.. needs some re aligning shit, because the gap is hella annoying and the no-grill is too haha, but u made it look much better than it was, thats like wut happened to my 4th gen after i rear ended somone.. haha. almost exact... i was lucky enuf to Crack up both headlamps and get 2 new ones =P..

Comment

looks a lot better. Keep at it and it will be as good as new.

If you are getting rid of the bumper for a 92-93 then can I buy the plugs for the holes that hold on the license plate. Just curious.
          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

yeah, the bumper support is just bent down some...when i get spare time im going to totally re-align it. I washed and waxed the accord yesterday, looks sooooooo much better. Ill get more pics today.

Clemson.. (I figured there was just one hole behind it, but there are 2 behind each plug.) Urs the same way? Just PM me with your addy, and I'll send them out whenever I get that.
            Last edited by aero; 01-07-2004, 08:39 PM.

Comment

dang man sorry to hear about your car...and best of luck getting it back to its original condition

My members ride thread

Comment

Thanks Flip... its getting there. Hood is the main thing I'm waiting on. Im starting a co-op job on Monday, so then the hood will be lookin closer and closer.

BTW, Xplode, I go to Kettering in Flint, so I am up there 11 weeks @ a time. I knew HondaFan, we did some work @ his house, the best being the rotor over hub swap, and new brake setup.

Here are 2 pics as promised, I was running more network cables through the attic, so I didnt get out before it started to get dark.

Yes, I had Red/Clears, they broke, and now when the front end gets back up to par, I'll get another set. Until then, its the faded chipping red ones. Im happy that it is clean and shiny again. For some reason, it also sits higher for some reason after the accident. Guess I gotta make sure the coilovers are nice and low.

I like the new corners, and the strap is just for safety since I am running across Alligator Alley... wouldnt want it to pop up at those speeds. The latch is fine, its just the drivers side is bent a bit up, and I dont trust it saying that it might catch just enough wind or something to fly open.
                Last edited by aero; 01-07-2004, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hey man the damage on ur car looks 10 times worst then mine.... and u fixed it... i wanan fix mine... if i showd u pics u think u could tell me if it would be easy/ cheap i think i just need a fender and a bumper..... E-mail me Maple50175@hotmail.com

Comment

the ambers give a good look... much more JDM than the others

Comment

Ouch! I cringed when I saw that pic of your front end after the accident. You've done a great job so far with the repairs.

Where are you located? in Florida? I saw that you mentioned Alligator Alley in one of your replies.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) #8

Comment

Renegade... I didnt see that you were in Miami. I live in ft. myers, on the other coast. But I go to college in Michigan. And for college, I have a co-op job, and thats in Miami. So I am here now until about April. You might see me around (Ill have a towstrap on the hood just so it doesnt fly up ) You will have to let me know when your car gets finished, cuz I think its gonna look good. I also might meet up at the ISS's car meet on Thursday, cuz I was going to meet up with Bustedlx.

Comment

I'll keep an eye out for you. Damn, where is that meet? Is it every Thursday? I've been out of the scene for so long, I don't even know about these things anymore. I usually work on Thursdays, but if I'm off I'll definitely have to check it out. Where's Bustedlx located?

Thanks for the compliment, hopefully my ride will be done soon... but with as slow as this guy is working on my car, I don't know.

Comment

I am not sure where the meet is... waiting for busted to fill me in, and dunno the time. I think he is up in kendall. But now im Not sure if i'll be here thursday, cuz my co-op is screwing around, so we will see.

Comment

Cool, thanks.
                              What do you mean "Not sure if i'll be here thursday"... are you going back to Michigan?

Comment

Hey man i cant wait till my car is fixed being at college and this cold weather sucks... i wish my rents garage was clean so i can do work in there but no i cant even fit a car in there because all there junk! arg...

Comment

Working...
                                X