No announcement yet.

SoySauceCB7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it gives me smoother acceleration, but with extensive mods you dont want to use it, im getting serious so it will be insufficient for my mods. im selling it so if your interested ill hook you up bro thanks.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

how are the tein ss treating you? the cusco bar looks fabulous as well. car is nice overall. kudos!
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

The teins areAWSOME, i love them. here are some pics.

Comment

i don't usually like black rims but those look mad pimp on that car
          And i like the unique look of the tail lights too not too many have that done....flows nice with the look of the car
          I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

thank you o yeah your sig isnt very reasuring LOL

Comment

i bullshit you not thats one nice ride
              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

thank you

Comment

why do you need a trans cooler? your not even boostin.....id be worried about overcooling the trans in the winter and it slipping cuz thats happened to some of my friends...

but whatever nice car bro

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
                  AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

VERY nice lookin ride. I'm thinking it'd look nice with a Greddy lip retrofit, or an EX lip...definitely very nice though. Blue peral is the shite!

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
                    2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

so the coupe project isnt looking to promising, but I am going to proceed and put more money into my sedan, and f22. So I orderd some goodies they are on there way.

Comment

New header installed

Comment

you ur shit is hot like everything about ur car holla at ur boy playboy

Comment

cYo your in NY come to the BBQ/CT meet on sunday! my crib

Comment

yo midnight,blah blah blah blah dododododododo hahahahaha poop shit poop shit midnight do youwant your thread clean,you know what i'm talking about ,blah! dont cry like some people i know.lol

Comment

:owned:

Comment

Working...
                                X