X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralphie
    replied
    Ok so latest plans are:

Sun im replacing the valve cover gasket, tube seals and anything else that needs replacing in and around the head.

Also plugs and wires will be replaced.

I might also sand down and paint the valve cover while its off...gotta see if i can fit this in tho id really like to do this!!

Then once my fricken credit card comes in my first purchase will be a set of Eibach springs(prokit) so i can finally drop my shit. In December ill be bringing back my stockie headlights and switching them out with the stupid projectors i got now.

Then i need to mount my damn foglights and wire them up with the rear fog.

find a good header/exaust combo.

redo struts and bushings.

and i dont know after that.....

thats my upcoming plans!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Yea ill hit ya up....

Damn im itching to do some shit to the cb...maybe ill install them fucking front fogs and have my dude wire them up so i can improve lighting untill i replace the projectors....

Leave a comment:

• UK - Accord
    replied
    damn bro and there tough as hell to are they 92-93 lights if so i could get u a replacement lense if u want lemme know

Leave a comment:

• papychulo82
    replied
    Damn Ralphie, sucks to hear about your headlights man...you filed it with them right? they should pay for the damages, hopefully enough for another set..car is looking great man

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Originally posted by 93_EXR.
    your rides came along way man! looks nice with the ITR's keep it up man!

save up and lower it! better ride , better looks.
    Thanks man!! Im trying.

yea i rode in my buddys civic from Jacksonville to Savannah and he has the Eibach prokit and it rode pretty damn good so im thinking im going to get that pretty soon and then finish the H/E and i should be good for a little while.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Originally posted by Haccord21
    You have a nice ride. I have the same headlight as you though. the black housing ones. ive been looking for the jdm 1 piece headlights or 2 piece sorry about what happened. They woulda looked real nice.

Thanks man! Yea i waited for a good price on the JDM ones and found it. Accord_Inspire is a good dude and has sold tons of stuff...in fact i bought off him through ebay before i found this forum lol so it just sucks that people have no respect for other peoples shit...even when you dont know the person and your handling their shit its still principle.......

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Originally posted by accord_inspire
    damn bro .. am gonna have to stop shipping with them . although those where well package . idk how the hell it broke it took me 20 wrapping them up in foam and bubble wrap . weird . the only way to recover is by using a usdm glass.

Yea fedex mang....everything ive always sold went through them and i never had a single problem.

Leave a comment:

• 93_EXR.
    replied
    your rides came along way man! looks nice with the ITR's keep it up man!

save up and lower it! better ride , better looks.

Leave a comment:

• Haccord21
    replied
    You have a nice ride. I have the same headlight as you though. the black housing ones. ive been looking for the jdm 1 piece headlights or 2 piece sorry about what happened. They woulda looked real nice.

Leave a comment:

• accord_inspire
    replied
    Originally posted by Ralphie
    well the new headlights arrived but USPS found a way to totally demolish the drivers side headlight....really sucks because they are fucking sweet!

The good:

The bad:

damn bro .. am gonna have to stop shipping with them . although those where well package . idk how the hell it broke it took me 20 wrapping them up in foam and bubble wrap . weird . the only way to recover is by using a usdm glass.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    well the new headlights arrived but USPS found a way to totally demolish the drivers side headlight....really sucks because they are fucking sweet!

The good:

The bad:

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Originally posted by CustomLowz
    Same here, but atleast they arent the crome ones...

Well they wont be on there much longer ladies and gentleman....this morning i bought me a pair of JDM 2 peice headlights from Accord_Inspire......so once they arrive and i find free time i will be swapping out those egay projectors for some good ole JDM loving...and if i do it right ill be adding some JDM front fogs too that i have laying around for months now

Leave a comment:

• CustomLowz
    replied
    Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
    I like the tails.....don't care much for the headlights though.
    Same here, but atleast they arent the crome ones...

Leave a comment:

• maroonaccord2.2
    replied
    I like the tails.....don't care much for the headlights though.

Leave a comment:

• StoobyMcDooby
    replied
    I like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X