• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeeeeeeeeee!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
      damn that paint is crazy!!!! good stuff bro!!!
      thanks...but not as crazy as your stance and wheels.....

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
      What a fucking boss! Car looks great!

gotta work on the interior part after the rain this weekend....new headliner...

Originally posted by deevergote
      Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

What brackets are you using for the seats? Did you make your own? I saw that your drivers seat is higher on one side then the other. Looks like we got the same seats mine too is like that.

Comment

What brackets are you using for the seats? Did you make your own? I saw that your drivers seat is higher on one side then the other. Looks like we got the same seats mine too is like that.
          just got the universal slider...and brackets....that fit those seats...but as far as higher on one side...i dont even notice it...what brackets you got???

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
            just got the universal slider...and brackets....that fit those seats...but as far as higher on one side...i dont even notice it...what brackets you got???
            I just reused the stock ones. had to grind a few parts off and bolted on two aluminum bar from one side to the other. Where did you buy the brackets?

Comment

I just reused the stock ones. had to grind a few parts off and bolted on two aluminum bar from one side to the other. Where did you buy the brackets?
              from this shop near my house....but the closed down a year ago. any universal 90-97 slider/brackets fit.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

something diffrent...the fact that u have shrek is a plus! i love shrek, imo i think it would of looked sexier on a coupe...when is the interior pics coming? hope it doesnt have one of those stock burgendy colors lol

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                  something diffrent...the fact that u have shrek is a plus! i love shrek, imo i think it would of looked sexier on a coupe...when is the interior pics coming? hope it doesnt have one of those stock burgendy colors lol

shrek mobile...hahahh.....full interior got it wrap in cf vinyl...and green....so im changing the green to black suede...or something else...

SE black dash...was put in a year ago....see the door panels still green....but im working on that now...rear seats...might have to have redone at the shop...but really dont have people with me anyways...so for now...its just removed...
                  Last edited by blvs125; 12-18-2009, 02:38 AM.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

just finished install these purple fender bolts with chrome allen key........ got a few more that need to be upgraded......and almost done with the new interior door panels.....
                    Last edited by blvs125; 03-21-2010, 09:21 PM.

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

sup man? love the ride. favorite color you have any idea if that company (erebuni) still makes carbon stuff for our cars? i've been lookin for fenders and a lip for a while now.
                      2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                      VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                      VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                      The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                      August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

lovin it

Comment

Originally posted by theSOB View Post
                          sup man? love the ride. favorite color you have any idea if that company (erebuni) still makes carbon stuff for our cars? i've been lookin for fenders and a lip for a while now.
                          what up???? erebuni....been closed for several years....so its gonna be very hard to get the cf fenders....and rear lip.....keep searching...

Originally posted by Gummiegorilla View Post
                          lovin it
                          .............thanks.....

anyone need a auto jdm cluster...??? got one for sale..../trade...

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

smoked out taillights.... gonna add gloss this weekend....

Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Lovin the ride man... i like how the color is balanced out with the black... jdm headlights would be killer keep it up

my car being bright as well can easily be overkill

^^MY OLD RIDE
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

cool stf ralph, cant wait to see the blinging tails

Comment

Working...
                                X