Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accord SiR
    Thats a good deal, did you get the anolog screen or the digital/programable screen?
    here is a pic of it.

OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Yeah the dm5 af gauge. Its a nice gauge. But I may go for the dm100 or the dm200 air fuel gauge. You can program which display you want via a laptop and usb cable. The have nice products.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

i am satisfied with it. i just need to get it completly installed. LOL!!
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

they claim that you can hook it up to any narrowband gauge and make it a wideband so i am happy with it as well.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

whats the red box do carlos?
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

did you ever get your timing belt/gears fixed???
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

quickangel93, red box is a wideband controller. Good stuff.

T04ECB7, ya just put an oem gear on there for now, I had an oem timing belt that was barely used (-10k miles). Its been back together for awhile, Just been having lil issues with it here and there. I just haven't taken it out at all yet either.
                Last edited by Accord SiR; 05-28-2008, 08:10 PM.
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

what kind of issues???
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Just some minor electrical problems which ended up leading to other problems. All is well now.
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Just some minor electrical problems which ended up leading to other problems. All is well now.
                      hey carlos do you know how to install a 3 bar map sensor?
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

thats good. i hope that all goes well with my build.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

quickangel93, yes, you basically have a 3 pin plug on the right side of the black box(control box) on the firewall. red/wht(+), wht/blu, and blu/wht(-). The wht/blue(middle of the plug) is the signal wire. I don't remember what colors are on the motec/msd 3 bar map sensor but I am sure its like red black orange or white(being the signal wire). I can pm you a pic tomorrow if that will help you. Just send me a pm to remind me.

T04ECB7, I did alot of mods all at once with the rewiring some things, wire tuck, switching to hondata s300, new wideband, changing to my top mount manifold, some suspension mods. I just don't like to do to much at once cause you tend to run in some problems and you won't be able to find it like what I ended up having.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

quickangel93, yes, you basically have a 3 pin plug on the right side of the black box(control box) on the firewall. red/wht(+), wht/blu, and blu/wht(-). The wht/blue(middle of the plug) is the signal wire. I don't remember what colors are on the motec/msd 3 bar map sensor but I am sure its like red black orange or white(being the signal wire). I can pm you a pic tomorrow if that will help you. Just send me a pm to remind me.

T04ECB7, I did alot of mods all at once with the rewiring some things, wire tuck, switching to hondata s300, new wideband, changing to my top mount manifold, some suspension mods. I just don't like to do to much at once cause you tend to run in some problems and you won't be able to find it like what I ended up having.
                            on my msd i have gound, signal to ecu, and 5v.
                            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Thats correct, here check out this page http://www.hondata.com/tech3barmap.html. The wire colors are from an acura integra on that page and its different from the Accord map wire colors. I'll get you a pic tomorrow of mine.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Thats correct, here check out this page http://www.hondata.com/tech3barmap.html. The wire colors are from an acura integra on that page and its different from the Accord map wire colors. I'll get you a pic tomorrow of mine.
                                yea teg, civic, etc. have different wires than the accords
                                miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X