Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SN2BH22CB7
    replied
    Nice 'cord mayne..thats tastefully done!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Datmofo
    replied
    Nice ride mang

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    bagoon316, I have been talking to the guys at gator axles and stan from fast-turbo.com. They know exactly what I need. Breaking of stock axles haven't gotten enoying enough yet to actually buy them.

1990HybridCB7, for TSX retrofit, you only need the projectors, jdm one piecers, some bolts & nuts, jb weld and a dremel to do some serious cutting. The clutch I purchased from my local honda dealership. It was called the Honda-clutch but Honda actually made them change the name in the ad(saw the ads in super street awhile back) to the Hersons Honda Clutch. Jojo Callos was using this clutch in his eg6 a few years back and had great success with it. I have a few buddies running them in there cars with great success as well. Don't know which actual manufacture that makes it for them but its not at all stock and its holding the power for the past 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• 1990HybridCB7
    replied
    Lovin the car, Can-t beat that turbocharged/H22A. Where did you get all the parts you needed to complete that TSX retrofit? Also, I don't know if I read it right but are you using a Honda clutch to put all that power to the street? if so hows it holdin up. Hope my car could be like that someday.

Leave a comment:

• bagoon316
    replied
    Gator axles out of orlando...make sure they make ur shit right cuz they were confused as hell when i told them i need accord axles....and they like but you said you had a prelude engine/head....cuz im doin a headswap...jus make sure you get the right shit...but they are tough as hell and have a lifetime warranty...only like 400 bones which isnt that bad...good luck bro lemme know bout them axles...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X