• Show
Clear All

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    damn carlos, i really hate you. ur a baller

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    pwrusr, almost done with the never ending project.

aww_shiet, very clean mr2 man, Here are some pics of my mr2:

And I am still going on that one.
    Last edited by Accord SiR; 03-29-2009, 11:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pwrusr
    replied
    Holy smokes carlos! that accord is really coming together well

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR
    aww_shiet, thanks for the compliments man. I have just been sitting on a bunch of parts, dragging my feet on installing them. So I just needed to either install these parts or sell them off, so I decided to install them. Once my car is up and running properly I have a nice difficult project this spring for it. Its the same story with my Mr2 but I'm almost done with that one.

aww shiet!!!

u got an MR2 also??!! i got an MR2 MKII as well! picture below..

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    aww_shiet, thanks for the compliments man. I have just been sitting on a bunch of parts, dragging my feet on installing them. So I just needed to either install these parts or sell them off, so I decided to install them. Once my car is up and running properly I have a nice difficult project this spring for it. Its the same story with my Mr2 but I'm almost done with that one.

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied
    damn this car rocks!! ..it just keep getting better n better! damn u carlos! haha

PAGE 35 owned!

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    mozzandherb, I am running 1 fan at the moment but will be running a 2nd fan for the ac condensor but its going to be a pusher fan and I may place it on the radiator side. I have a bottle of water wetter but haven't used it. My car isn't my daily driver anymore. I bust it out on nice days or on fridays or saturdays.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    mozzandherb, I'm using the fluidyne civic half size radiator, I haven't had any issues.
    How many fans do you have? Because I have a half rad too with one fan a pull fan and I have problems on really hot days. Also are you using any Water Wetter in the rad or just normal coolant? I am not 100% sure if I have a Fluidyne rad, it could be a cheap knock-off, but do you use your car as a daily driver? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Honda_Clio, 1990Ex, oneoffaccord, xScott, NAiL05, Bboy_Trevstuh, 91accordexr33, accordtypeR, kamaccord, slick, thanks for all your compliments guys.

mozzandherb, I'm using the fluidyne civic half size radiator, I haven't had any issues.

More pics will be up soon.

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    awesome looking car man I love the new looks

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    Wow! Everything is looking awsome with the turbo setup not to mention how you got the entire JDM front to work with the turbo setup. Oh yeah! You have power steering and a/c too. Excellent!

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Lil update, been busy working on my house so I put the car aside for awhile. I was also waiting on a few more parts so i can finish the intercooler endtanks. But for know here are some new pics of some stuff that snatched up yesterday from the paint shop and finially installed my flush mount spoiler yesterday since the weather was nice, enjoy:

finally got the new bumper painted:

the intersection light trims where paint matched as well:

Shots of my oem flush mount spoiler:

more shots I took of the traction bar, some from underneath the car:

Heres a shot of the manifold with turbo, dp ac pump, ac lines alternator and ps in place:

Really dude can i just have your cb please..

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    sickness

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    What kind of radiator are you using? Do you have any overheating issues?

Leave a comment:

• Bboy_Trevstuh
    replied
    So hott!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X