No announcement yet.

prNonVtec4u : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you buy an expensive set of lights, you hopefully buy them for a better light output, glare or no glare. When you buy for the color, that's the same as buying a wing for a ff car. Useless really.

Either way, you seemed to get offended. I was only giving him shit, as I always do.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      When you buy an expensive set of lights, you hopefully buy them for a better light output, glare or no glare. When you buy for the color, that's the same as buying a wing for a ff car. Useless really.

Either way, you seemed to get offended. I was only giving him shit, as I always do.

im not a offended man lol, i just wanted to know why you thought they where rice. an i got my answer
      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

well i'm glad you cute lil couple solved out your problems... j/k

but yea, i just think 4300k seems to look closer to just a regular halogen, while on the other hand, 6000k is a "noticeable" h.i.d. bulb with MINOR "blue-ness"... that's just me

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
          well i'm glad you cute lil couple solved out your problems... j/k

but yea, i just think 4300k seems to look closer to just a regular halogen, while on the other hand, 6000k is a "noticeable" h.i.d. bulb with MINOR "blue-ness"... that's just me

thats why i got mine, plus $75 i couldnt turn them down
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

$94.98 shipped w/ one year warranty... couldn't deny that and the ppls are REAL cool

My Ride thread
            Flickr
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
              $94.98 shipped w/ one year warranty... couldn't deny that and the ppls are REAL cool
              Damn thats good.
              wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                Damn thats good.

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

Damn thats good.
                  or so it sounds, when doing a little hw on hidplanet.com it apears all hid kits for aftermarket use are completely illegal by US law. The companies as a general rule are to be shut down, so what they do is shut one name down start another company with a different name every 6 months to avoid getting shut down by the feds. I really really hope nothing goes wrong, I wouldn't place much hope on that warranty!
                  My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                    or so it sounds, when doing a little hw on hidplanet.com it apears all hid kits for aftermarket use are completely illegal by US law. The companies as a general rule are to be shut down, so what they do is shut one name down start another company with a different name every 6 months to avoid getting shut down by the feds. I really really hope nothing goes wrong, I wouldn't place much hope on that warranty!
                    I don't Believe HIDs are Illegal
                    wat?

Comment

I don't Believe HIDs are Illegal

because people dont take the time to aim an install them right, they are illegal in some areas
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

You can't really aim the kits. They have so much glare its freaking annoying to oncoming drivers. That is why they are illegal, even when "aimed".

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

You can't really aim the kits. They have so much glare its freaking annoying to oncoming drivers. That is why they are illegal, even when "aimed".
                          Until driving with your highbeams is Illegal I don't give a fuck.
                          wat?

Comment

Until driving with your highbeams is Illegal I don't give a fuck.

you cant drive with your high beams on lol, the people who put 12,000 in stock housings are to blame
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                              you cant drive with your high beams on lol, the people who put 12,000 in stock housings are to blame
                              People do it and it makes me so mad, because how fucking ignorant do you have to be to not know they are on?
                              wat?

Comment

People do it and it makes me so mad, because how fucking ignorant do you have to be to not know they are on?

cause people these days are fucking stupid
                                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY

Comment

Working...
                                X