nostringz : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elositocandela
    why the red taillights?!!! lol j/k man everybody has its own taste, well anymore updates?
    well, im trying to save my money for better things, since im in college. right now its just LED bulbs for interior and front end. i still have rotors to install, the struts went in last week, and i may do a junk yard front lip maybe. the drop will come sometime after i pay insurance/ get an alignment
    Last edited by nostringz; 12-09-2006, 11:16 PM.

Be Clean

Comment

new muffler looks great, and flows very well with the car...keep up the great work
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

nice car man, i like that lip....
        and the headlights look really well done as does the grill.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

bump for my new non-oem-flushmount!

i'll update my first post later, but yeah! it looks sick even though it's not mounted yet
          Last edited by nostringz; 03-11-2007, 06:04 PM.

Be Clean

Comment

Nice ride and its the best color!
            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz
              bump for my new non-oem-flushmount!

i'll update my first post later, but yeah! it looks sick even though it's not mounted yet

Yup free bump....
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Like I have said before to people with acadia green, it is sexy has hell, oh and the flushmount is sexy as well.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

the flushmount is tits.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i got me some parts!

jdm f22b intake mani, ebay headers, hiflow cat... 65 bucks thanks ryan

jdm headlamps coming soon with blackhousing and yellow high beams... i couldn't prove it wasn't my fault for the collision... i'll post pics for collision later

Be Clean

Comment

CAR WASH MAYBE??
                      nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

its just going to get dirty anyway... haha i will after all this rain quits coming down... and a sweet ass wax would be koo, then i'll take the pics with the jdm headlights!!

Be Clean

Comment

arcadia green FTW i like it lol did ya get all those parts put on? MOAR PIX lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

nice ride man, but i have to say it, like i say to everyone else that hasnt done it yet, ya gotta drop it!

now that that is over with...

great looking car man, i'm loving the 1 piecers and the blue dash lights, those are 2 things i havent gotten to yet. the stacked cb7t logos look good too, i wonder who else has some like that...

lol

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Looks good I like the clear sides. Are you using amber/ colored bulbs? LED's?
                              Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

yeah it is lowered now! i havn't gotten to the pictures yet. but it is 2 inches lower.
                                skunk2 springs and shocks
                                rides awesome! stiff where i want it and rides over pot holes like stock. a lil bumpy but that's worth the sacrifice

now for the clear sides, i'm getting white leds for a clean look.

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
                                X