Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFS : 1992 Accord DX

Hi

These are some pics of my 1992 Accord, it is painted black last month (Nighthawk Black Pearl Clearcoat).

PICS:
    Old pics when it was white

Pics for the car after painting

And this is a list of the work done to my car:-

<<Engine>>
    1992 JDM H22a with non-LSD manual transmission.
    Homemade Cold air intake.
    Custom ECU Program on JDM P13 ECU.
    Custom 4-2-1 Headers.
    2.25 Inch exhaust piping with custom muffler.

<<Wheels>>
    16x7 inch light weight rims with Kumho 712 (16/205/50).

<<Exterior>>
    Change exterior paint into black.
    JDM one piece headlight (did the black housing mod.).
    JDM Front bumper with fog-light.
    Seat Leon Radio Antenna.

<<Audio>>
    Pioneer DEH-7550MP
    Pioneer 150 watt speakers (front) 400watt (rear).

<<Suspension/Brakes>>
    Stock for now.

<<Interior>>
    DIY Short-throw shifter

<<Future plans>>
    Racing seats (Purchased, need installation).
    Homemade ITB (I like DIY stuffs).
    Doing something to the suspension and brakes (Rear brake disc conversion will be done soon).

EDIT:

I'm posting some pics in the thread (as requested):

Here is another link for the pics :
    http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/...00&ppuser=9314

Last edited by NFS; 05-01-2004, 06:13 AM.

looks hot man,did you mention wear you got the paint job?just curious.it looks really nice.i might be going to black soon.keep up the good work.

Comment

You should post the pics in the thread.. But it was definately a sleeper before you painted it! Couldnt look more stock besides the exhaust. Get more pics of it now!

Comment

it's lookin good man.. love the paint and motor, of course..

please follow the correct format for posting your profile though. pictures should be posted within the actual post and not linked. thanks.

How to post pictures

Comment

not bad.. pretty good.. so your car was once red.. then white.. now black?
          and darn.. holy popupS!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

saudi arabia?! wowy wow wow that's cool! the car is definitely on its way in the right direction. besides all the other cool stuff, i'm loving the antenna. i wanted to do that as well but i'm turned off by all the work needed to be done for it. anyways, i'm curious on how you will be "making" your ITBs. be sure to post pics of them when done, as well as your other mods.

is it hard to come up with parts in your location?
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

simple... look for itb threads on other forums.. related to B series.. the principles are the same.. just different measurements.. itbs would be fun.. im dying to hear them from a friend of mine.. HURRY UP DAMNIT...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Looks nice, I think... I can't click on any of the pictures. Worst image hosting ever! Please load them on a better site like imagestation.

Comment

Thanks guys for posting and the complement.

<<91accord4door>>

The paint job is done in a local shop here in Dammam (Saudi Arabia), but let me tell, black is one of the most difficult color to paint, any mistake on repairing the body will affect the final result of the job. You have to find a good shop.

<<aero3685>>
                  In fact, I didn't post the pics in thread because the web hosting server doesn't allow remote linking to pics (the problem is fixed now).

And yes! When my car was white I made alot people faces look like this !!

<<Accordtunerx>>

Thanks for the link, it was very useful

<<Huy009>>
                  Actually, it wasn't red!

At the time when my mechanic was doing the engine swap, I was planning to paint the car red. So, I told him to paint the engine bay since it is the best to do that and the engine is out. After 1 year, I changed my mind and went to black instead.

<<timmy0tool>>

Yes, the antenna requires a lot of work (drilling, painting ….etc).
                  And the homemade ITB stuff is discussed on several websites, check: homemadeturbo.com and honda-tech.com

About the parts, in our local market, most of the parts are imported from south-east Asia beside that there is a HUGE market in United Arab Emirates for used JDM parts and cars. You will be amazed when you see containers filled with Japanese cars from smallest car like Honda beat, to top-end sport cars like GTRs, EVOs, NSXs, Supras,……. In addition to half-cuts and other parts.

Also, there are shops that specialized in converting RHD cars to LHD.

<<WiKKeDV16>>
                  Please post some pics when your friend is done with his project.

<<Prez808>>
                  You can see the full size pics from the link in the bottom of my first post.

BTW, the car is not clean!!

Comment

much better!!

do you still have your eurospec headlights?

Comment

Yes I still have them.

Comment

From the USA to the reaches of Saudi Arabia....Cb7 is surely representin' Dood that is one sick car you have in your hands bro. Even better is that..your car probably has barely any rust on it since your in a year round dry climate. I'd love to get JDM parts...would you hook me up?
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Looks good! Nice and clean. I would have picked white, but thats my opinion (see sig pic).

Regardless, it looks good, and your headlights are killer!
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                          X