Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ikayto : 1991 Accord DX

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    yea tire buying sucks, my tires cost more than my rims ahah

    i'm on yokohama es100s
    Yeah you're right Tires would've costed me more than my rims but I went with used tires...couldnt afford the price on new tires at the moment lol and I really needed them...now I have to buy another tire because somebody gave me a matching '93 EX wheel for FREE with no tire...I wasnt really worried about the price for the tire. I liked the deal because I dont need a donut anymore...I have 5 matching wheels!
    1990 Accord EX

    Comment


      yea full size spare is a must, esp if you're pretty low.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        yea full size spare is a must, esp if you're pretty low.
        Yeah you're right but my cb is stock height and I think it's staying that way
        1990 Accord EX

        Comment


          How do u guys fit a full size spare in the trunk... I tried to throw a BB6 in the tire spot and it wouldn't fit with a 205-50 R16 tire

          And I have seen M7s in lower offset... barrels? Sex


          Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

          Comment


            Jesus Wilson. That 4th brake light is bright! You get pulled over yet?
            Raceline USA

            Comment


              Originally posted by ikayto View Post
              yea tire buying sucks, my tires cost more than my rims ahah

              i'm on yokohama es100s
              wait until you leave the honda world, and have to buy 18"+ tires with higher speed ratings. the tires will cost more than your cb!

              Comment


                Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                Jesus Wilson. That 4th brake light is bright! You get pulled over yet?
                lol it's about the same brightness as the stock 3rd brake light. Did you think the picture long posted was my brake light?

                Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                How do u guys fit a full size spare in the trunk... I tried to throw a BB6 in the tire spot and it wouldn't fit with a 205-50 R16 tire

                And I have seen M7s in lower offset... barrels? Sex
                I managed to fit a 15" full size, i guess 16" is no good. Yeah those low offset deep dished m7s were using custom barrels. M7s never came in that low of an offset :]

                Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                wait until you leave the honda world, and have to buy 18"+ tires with higher speed ratings. the tires will cost more than your cb!
                i dont have to wait to get out of the honda scene to buy 18s :]
                Last edited by ikayto; 05-01-2009, 05:17 PM.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  yea tire buying sucks, my tires cost more than my rims ahah

                  i'm on yokohama es100s
                  At least that means the rims were cheap. ES100's dont cost much.


                  Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

                  Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

                  officially the lowest ive seen now

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    i dont have to wait to get out of the honda scene to buy 18s :]
                    Hondas with 18" rims run sissy sized tires. jk

                    Comment


                      Honda's that run 18" rims...........


                      shouldnt.


                      Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

                      Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                      dustin, you are a dick!

                      officially the lowest ive seen now

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                        At least that means the rims were cheap. ES100's dont cost much.
                        lol es100s are like $89/tire without shipping

                        :oooo

                        but yea I did get my enkeis for less than 350 :]

                        Comment


                          I paid about $100/ea for my Blizzaks. But theyre Blizzaks.

                          Originally posted by AstroVannin
                          Honda's that run 18" rims...........
                          shouldnt.


                          KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | . ` ' / . | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            lol es100s are like $89/tire without shipping

                            :oooo

                            but yea I did get my enkeis for less than 350 :]
                            15" Ronal's $100 for the set.... minst shape, with centers

                            I got some kind of Nexens or somthing for like $300 tax in, installed, with alignment


                            Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

                            Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                            dustin, you are a dick!

                            officially the lowest ive seen now

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                              Honda's that run 18" rims...........


                              shouldnt.
                              shut up
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

                              Comment


                                just for fun I bought a little plate folder thing while I was getting a new windshield shade. It was only about $15--jand would come in handy if I decided to rock a tilted plate in the future.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X