Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaberCB7
    replied
    nice ride man, only like 2 pics work but looks good. The kit was pretty well installed, lines run smooth but my .02 i never really understand why people put chrome luxurious rims on cars that have body kits i mean their going for racer look not cruiser....idk just my .02 the wheels themselves look good

Leave a comment:

• JACCORD01
    replied
    wow i actually love this car, im a fan of kits.. i love the look get more pics!i want to see some sexy night ones /w fogs, and some more days!!

Leave a comment:

• ebethonda91
    replied
    any updates on ur car

Leave a comment:

• J3wman
    replied
    im lovin the engine build, the interior and the trunk light delete but the body kit, altezzas and chrome id do without but otherwise i love the car.

Leave a comment:

• MR.PHIL
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

Leave a comment:

• Gyuri87
    replied
    Dude... There's a car just like yours for sale on eBay. Looks like the same body kit, spoiler except it's orange/black with black rims and the fenders have no cuts.

Leave a comment:

• ishjr2003
    replied
    dude its sweet. i think if you changed the rims it would set everything off. but it looks really good

Leave a comment:

• Smokinspeeds
    replied
    dude I've been looking for a mr thread for this car for a minute, and when I finally find it none of the pics are showing???

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Doitagain
    replied
    Originally posted by greencb7inkc
    So thats why you havent been posting much about making it to any KC meets....

Its all good. Have fun and Good Luck in your travels man
    Man..You just dont know how bad I want to make it out to a meet... lol.... Who knows... i hope I get to come home soon for a week or two....

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    So thats why you havent been posting much about making it to any KC meets....

Its all good. Have fun and Good Luck in your travels man

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Doitagain
    replied
    Originally posted by lowakkord
    You moved to Cuba?
    lol.... I just changed jobs and now I'm working in Guantanamo Bay Cuba... I just got a job offer for Japan and Iraq.... Just need to get my money right ya know...

Leave a comment:

• lowakkord
    replied
    You moved to Cuba?

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Doitagain
    replied
    Well... I have not be on here for a lil bit.... Cuz I'm in Cuba.... So.... I guess I'll post pics in about a week...or so...

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Doitagain
    replied
    Guess... I can start get'n stuff for my new look...lol Its time for a new face...

Leave a comment:

• KeeleDesign
    replied
    i think i regret the bw spoiler... you still liking yours?
    she looks sick bro!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X