ceelooboob : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GREENCB3
    Yooooooo I'm looking at ya whip right now at the circuit city I'm parked next to you.Looks real good from what I can see!
    thanks...peeping my bitch out huh...yea i work there at the mall...wut were u doing there..i didnt see another cb parked next to me

plans are on hold right now though cause i dont wanna keep putting sht into the car cause motor is starting to get a lil tired on me ...will update though when i have sumtin to update about.
    Last edited by ceelooboob; 07-12-2007, 11:18 PM.
    My Members Ride Thread

Comment

yea I was there but left early cuz I didn't see you.I was in the arcadia green one wit the dominican flag lol.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
        yea I was there but left early cuz I didn't see you.I was in the arcadia green one wit the dominican flag lol.
        D.R. <<<<im domincan too yea i got outta work like at 10:30 so that y u didnt see me....maybe we meet up some day.
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Yea whenever just let me know and i'll meet you at that same spot
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

love the color nice stuff to good start for sure
            now you need to lower it

Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
              now you need to lower it
              I think he is lowered.... Or at least it says so in his mods list on page 1

Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
                now you need to lower it
                Yeah its lowered. At last meet we both attended he stated he wanted to go lower in the front.
                My 1993 LX

Comment

it is lowered on sportlines with agx's(agx=dop killler)handles alright though
                  My Members Ride Thread

Comment

looks really good!
                    loving the slips and exhaust

Comment

more pics with the ROTA wheels...

pls....post more updated pics with the ROTA wheels....just can't wait to see....
                      -My Member Ride thread-
                      -JL store-

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee
                        pls....post more updated pics with the ROTA wheels....just can't wait to see....

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Mr Boob can i ask why your car is on stands in your sig? Whats goin on? Is everything alright

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                            Mr Boob can i ask why your car is on stands in your sig? Whats goin on? Is everything alright
                            everything is fine for now...that pics a few weeks old....i was changing the oil and tightening the bolt for my oil pan...were a lil loose causing a leak.
                            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
                              Thank you for fast reply....i like this angle
                              -My Member Ride thread-
                              -JL store-

Comment

Im feeling this....we are gonna be TWINS soon! now all you have to do is get you a factory MULBERRY spoiler and POOF...we twins!..but Im going to slap in my H22 as soon as I get the time to rebuild it!

and the rust...ask your cousin's uncle how much he will charge me to repair my rear quarters!

heres my thread for you to see UP CLOSE of the rust! ( my OLD for sale thread )

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=1990
                                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X