No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I just realized something...........your car is friggin sweet!!!! and your the one who I got my valve cover from a little while ago.

Look Familar?

I even noticed it was on your 1st page!!! If I ever get my car resprayed, I know where I'm taking it to!!!!!!!!! Maybe a cb7tuner discount?
    97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
    IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

lol hey bro windex that thing..

like i said in the other thread you have the verry first one that i had ever painted.... it might be worth money one day..
      ohh by the way... i have discovered new ways to slick out the covers imperfections and what not so they are alot better now, but you have an original so you can't beat that!
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

wow, man.. i just read through your whole thread. i'm an old member, but i move a lot and disappear of the face of the earth for extended periods of time and i guess because of this i don't think i've ever seen your whole member's ride before.

i just gotta throw this out there man, you are an artist. people could spend hundreds of thousands of dollars letting other people create something like this for them, and you take it all into your own hands. you're lucky enough to be doing the one thing that really takes a shitload of skill and experience as well as knowledge, working in a paint and body shop. anyone can read how to swap a tranny or get told how to replace a strut, but to be able to paint you have to PAINT and paint a lot. by the looks of everything i see on your car you've got it nearly flawless!

i'm not gonna pretend to have anywhere near the skill you have with paint but i have the same idea how i try to do everything i can myself. but rattle cans can only do so much lol, especially rattle can clear coat!

anyways, its real refreshing to see someone getting this deep into their car with their own skill and motivation, like everyone here i wish i had the facilities and experience you do, and i'm glad to see you make full use of them. i hope you keep it up!

-blame
        MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
        i pulled over and looked under the hood.
        the engine was still there...
        ...silly light!

Comment

Just noticed...

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
          i am the man behind tha camera. Brandon Keele

Nice shirt

- DaddyC
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
            Nice shirt

- DaddyC

"Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by blamethepunx
              wow, man.. i just read through your whole thread. i'm an old member, but i move a lot and disappear of the face of the earth for extended periods of time and i guess because of this i don't think i've ever seen your whole member's ride before.

i just gotta throw this out there man, you are an artist. people could spend hundreds of thousands of dollars letting other people create something like this for them, and you take it all into your own hands. you're lucky enough to be doing the one thing that really takes a shitload of skill and experience as well as knowledge, working in a paint and body shop. anyone can read how to swap a tranny or get told how to replace a strut, but to be able to paint you have to PAINT and paint a lot. by the looks of everything i see on your car you've got it nearly flawless!

i'm not gonna pretend to have anywhere near the skill you have with paint but i have the same idea how i try to do everything i can myself. but rattle cans can only do so much lol, especially rattle can clear coat!

anyways, its real refreshing to see someone getting this deep into their car with their own skill and motivation, like everyone here i wish i had the facilities and experience you do, and i'm glad to see you make full use of them. i hope you keep it up!

-blame
              speechless....

let me begin by saying thank you for the compliment.
              although i am by no means a chip foose.
              I do everything to the best of my ability, and i read as much as i possibly can, preferably books with pictures.
              Motorbooks workshop honda/acura edition has helped me alot in some aspectects. But with paint and body, i started at the bottom as the detail boy.

I decided i was going to get my foot in the door and be payed to be taught how to do what the professionals do.

I didn't just keep the shop and cars cleaned, i talked to the painter and the body man and did all there bitch work for a few years, and i practiced my growing skills on my car.
              as time progressed i progressed,
              i was slowly given more responsiblities, then 1 day our body man left, so i was put in his place and did the collision repair for almost a year,
              and he had done it for 32 years, and has taught me some great lessons i hope i never forget. he's prolly forgotten more than i know.

then our painter decided he was tired of painting and wanted to do th repair work, for thats what he was most familiar with,
              so i stepped up and said i be head painter if allowed to prove myself, a few months went by where they allowed me to paint and show my blening skills and what not.
              for if anyone has ever painted they will know it is harder to match and make an old faded painted car match at all, well obviously i proved myself, the paint jobs actually were comming out cleaner less orangepeal and the blends flawless with emaculate color matching in shadows or the sun.
              thus i was let free and became the head painter ,
              now i paint more than anything and i have my guys under me that i am still training how to prep cars right.

but everyday i go to work, i learn something new, and i hope that never changes.

i wish there were some cb7 tuners around here for me to socialize with, but there isn't so i have my brotherhood on here.

i was once told i would be nothing if i didn't go to colledge....
              yeah i might not spell everything right, but in the end does my spelling define the person i am.. no

look at me now though,,,, people pay $20-$30,000 to go learn what i do for a living...

Anyone can rise above the situation the live in, and i encourage everyone to do so.

Thanks again.

Keele
              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-11-2008, 12:21 PM.
              "Self Renewed"

Comment

I do everything to the best of my ability, and i read as much as i possibly can, preferably books with pictures....

quoting from transformers

"you know, with pop-up sections, little coloring areas..." lol

naw but so true college isn't for everyone, in some situations it IS the best way but it's not a rule of thumb. I've grown up with my dad showing me woodworking, so doing some bodywork and prep isn't strange to my hands, but when it comes to actually painting, I don't have access although I've wanted to try my hand at it. Color matching is def hard, cars come out different shades all the time lol..

I have one of his valvecovers and the work is as good as it could ever be. I'm torn between wanting to drive up and have Keele paint my car when I shave it, or drive up to ontario to have another member air-brush it. If the $$ provides I'd do both! But anywho not trying to thread jack, I think it's good to support ppl who put real sweat and dedication into their work. This guy could have easily gotten something like a new 300 and done it custom wild to advertise the shop but he's sticking to the cb7 bc that's what he likes. Even if you do move on bro I hope you keep one, heck better yet come down to one of our tx meets sometime since nobody is local! Maybe we could arrange for you to come down early to paint my car and make a meet! hmmm
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

speechless....

let me begin by saying thank you for the compliment.
                  although i am by no means a chip fusse.
                  I do everything to the best of my ability, and i read as much as i possibly can, preferably books with pictures.
                  Motorbooks workshop honda/acura edition has helped me alot in some aspectects. But with paint and body, i started at the bottom as the detail boy.

I decided i was going to get my foot in the door and be payed to be taught how to do what the professionals do.

I didn't just keep the shop and cars cleaned, i talked to the painter and the body man and did all there bitch work for a few years, and i practiced my growing skills on my car.
                  as time progressed i progressed,
                  i was slowly given more responsiblities, then 1 day our body man left, so i was put in his place and did the collision repair for almost a year,
                  and he had done it for 32 years, and has taught me some great lessons i hope i never forget. he's prolly forgotten more than i know.

then our painter decided he was tired of painting and wanted to do th repair work, for thats what he was most familiar with,
                  so i stepped up and said i be head painter if allowed to prove myself, a few months went by where they allowed me to paint and show my blening skills and what not.
                  for if anyone has ever painted they will know it is harder to match and make an old faded painted car match at all, well obviously i proved myself, the paint jobs actually were comming out cleaner less orangepeal and the blends flawless with emaculate color matching in shadows or the sun.
                  thus i was let free and became the head painter ,
                  now i paint more than anything and i have my guys under me that i am still training how to prep cars right.

but everyday i go to work, i learn something new, and i hope that never changes.

i wish there were some cb7 tuners around here for me to socialize with, but there isn't so i have my brotherhood on here.

i was once told i would be nothing if i didn't go to colledge....
                  yeah i might not spell everything right, but in the end does my spelling define the person i am.. no

look at me now though,,,, people pay $20-$30,000 to go learn what i do for a living...

Anyone can rise above the situation the live in, and i encourage everyone to do so.

Thanks again.

Keele

words of wisdom
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

couple of vids

here are 2 videos
                    1st is me walking around my car.
                    2nd is me goofing off on a back road.
                    whitch really makes me miss my 5 spd really badly, just be sure to read their descriptions for more. enjoy.

my car walk around with annoying sparky

rally carish... lol

and yeah i know she's filthy..
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

here are 2 videos
                      1st is me walking around my car.
                      2nd is me goofing off on a back road.
                      whitch really makes me miss my 5 spd really badly, just be sure to read their descriptions for more. enjoy.

my car walk around with annoying sparky

rally carish... lol

and yeah i know she's filthy..
                      nice, the rally one was cool. I know we all want to get the speedometer in there if we can but it never works, I LOVEd the scenery and wanted to see where you were going a little bit more!

Comment

do you live in the country? jk I like how you did the rally just glad you didn't mess up there or else it would've hurt
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i live in the middle of no where...

I'll get some more for ya, maybe some better ones where i am really driving agrresive.. we'll see if i can fix my camera problem as well.
                          "Self Renewed"

Comment

no hood no problem

and futher..

somethings being done to the hood.....

what could it be.............
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

eh, I'm sure it'll be good, but nothing like what mine will be like one day

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                                eh, I'm sure it'll be good, but nothing like what mine will be like one day

I hate you...

just kidding

I'm in a goofy mood.. anyways what are you doing to yours? a airbrushed mural? I'm just doing somtin to mine because ,, well i can... lol

I am making it smoother than any other factory hood i have ever seen while i am at it. 'I'm not doing much but just a lil sumtin.

the day i get carbon fiber hood and fenders i will really be able to go crazzy with my designs...
                                I love solid color cars but i keep getting the urge to airbrush the snot out of mine... but i don't wanna...
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X