No announcement yet.

oneoffaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally got some parts in.. took too fucken long. now im just waiting for the head to get done
    mod list updated
    -SPC camber kit
    - 3in turbo downpipe

Comment

that dp is sexy bro. cant wait to see it all go back together.....................without any problems.
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

hope dat dp works with ur manifold

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
          hope dat dp works with ur manifold
          the dp will work but i have to get a 4 bolt flange which i ordered already

Comment

will since i finally got my SPC camber kit yesterday. i finally installed them on the control arms. i even wire wheeled the bolts and nuts.

Comment

nice downpipe larry! where'd you order that from? do you have a catylitic converter on your car? what's the ID on the rest of the piping? sorry for all the questions i was just curious to what your exhaust setup was after the downpipe. haha

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                nice downpipe larry! where'd you order that from? do you have a catylitic converter on your car? what's the ID on the rest of the piping? sorry for all the questions i was just curious to what your exhaust setup was after the downpipe. haha
                damn i didnt see your reply karl. The downpipe is/was from EBAY. FUCK A catylitic converter i still have to order the piping its meant for a 92-96 prelude. i want to drive the car ASAP so i dont have over $300 to spend on the Kteller exhaust, so ebay special it is for now

Comment

so i finally installed my upper control arms today. thats the only thing that i can do until i get some parts.

brand spankin new nuts that i had to order from honda

Comment

you'd think that the block would be a little thicker than that. i could see how that could ruin ones day. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                      you'd think that the block would be a little thicker than that. i could see how that could ruin ones day. later.
                      yea thats what i thought, will i guess it wasnt

Comment

a lil update here. still waiting on a few things and i notice that i couldnt find my ecu cover so i ordered this.

Comment

God damn dude thats fucking cool! Im gonna have to get one sooner or later.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord View Post
                            God damn dude thats fucking cool! Im gonna have to get one sooner or later.
                            man there cheap ass hell. go to JHUPSA for it. they have smoke or clear

Comment

cover looks dope, didnt know they made them all the more reason to display it lol

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX View Post
                                cover looks dope, didnt know they made them all the more reason to display it lol

-sean
                                yea man they had the cover for a month or so. i need one so i bought it. lil more of a update on this build. cylinder head wont be done until next week. its going to cost me $500. to clean all 16 valves, disassemble the whole head, a througho cleaning, etc. oh well its going to be a brand new head when its done. so i think its time for some ARP head studs

Comment

Working...
                                X