Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new stuff with smog

Originally posted by slick View Post
    what no pics of what i sold you? also if you need a sedan trunk let me know i got one with the tails
    haha pics are commin soon- i got plans for the tails i just bought the new cat today along with the new pressure lines for my zex kit. i also picked up a bottle warmer and blanket. i guess now ill have to mount the bottle in the trunk. smog test is my enemy I NEED TO PASS!

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
    Sold to: timmy0tool, sackingz123, judonoh, jdmhondaman, jdmaccord91,Ofr
    mycb7.com
    Members Ride

Comment

i wired up the jdm fog lights and mounted switch- hooked up the 2ndarys on the im, fixed the altanator tensioner, and ajusted the ign timing to 16*. also put on the new nitrous lines. just need to put on the new cat and put some air in the tires! wahoo!

Bought from: 92acclude, almostJDM, cali-racer, MikeW, rexload, slick, sackingz123, so-calsfinest, lindiz, yeamans17
      mycb7.com
      Members Ride

Comment

nice sig man. the intersections look great. i wish i never sold them
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

nice sig man. the intersections look great. i wish i never sold them
          thanks bud- if i ever decide to sell'em il let you know
          btw thanks for the xenon mild rear lip too

so the car will NOT pass smog...hate cali laws...so im gonna swap out the h22 for a f22, pass smog then sprinkle a lil magic on the h22 and put her back in better than before!

i needed a new clutch anywayz...haha

mycb7.com
          Members Ride

Comment

i like the front lip.... are you planning on paintting the care one soild color? i feel the black bumper but the sides would look alot better the same color as the car and frenched in to look like one pc.... other than that great work on the car i like it alot

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
            Originally posted by deevergote.
            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Love how your car looks.

'90 Accord EX(project)
              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

hope your coming out to the Mt. Diablo meet!

CB is looking good! Is it back to F22 powered?
                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                  i like the front lip.... are you planning on paintting the care one soild color? i feel the black bumper but the sides would look alot better the same color as the car and frenched in to look like one pc.... other than that great work on the car i like it alot
                  thanx, ya its gonna get painted sooner or later- my main focus is getting the new engine in. after that is new paint job and more go powa

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
                  Love how your car looks.
                  thanx meng- likin the new rims on ur ride too

Originally posted by Charliehstle209 View Post
                  hope your coming out to the Mt. Diablo meet!

CB is looking good! Is it back to F22 powered?
                  thanks bro- its not f22 powered all the way yet...i just need a few more things. (distributor,plugs,wires, a lil wireing)
                  i may be there @ mt Diablo- IF i get finished ill deff try my best
                  Last edited by shanleycb7; 08-19-2008, 04:08 PM.

mycb7.com
                  Members Ride

Comment

new pics i've taken

Suspension Techniques rear swar bar, lower rear tie bar, EDM tail light with intergrated fog light,
                    wireing harness for intersection light, cf spark plug cover, g square grill
                    Last edited by shanleycb7; 08-19-2008, 04:39 PM.

mycb7.com
                    Members Ride

Comment

got some new additions i see.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
                        got some new additions i see.
                        yep, i picked up a few new things- have to say thanks to my man slick!
                        Last edited by shanleycb7; 08-19-2008, 04:46 PM.

mycb7.com
                        Members Ride

Comment

i <3 this car

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                            i <3 this car
                            thanks! ur white rims make me wish i still had white rims!

mycb7.com
                            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by shanleycb7 View Post
                              yep, i picked up a few new things- have to say thanks to my man slick!
                              yea i cannot believe i sold it all to you. now i miss it all. please sell it back......

didnt waste anytime putting that on did you? it just came in today right?
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yea i cannot believe i sold it all to you. now i miss it all. please sell it back......

didnt waste anytime putting that on did you? it just came in today right?
                                haha yep! came in about 10:30...by 11:30 i took that pic

mycb7.com
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X